GELID Introduces Icy Vision Rev. 2 Cooler, Supports GeForce GTX 460 and GTS 450 GPUs
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions has launched the 2nd revision of its multi-award winning VGA Cooler "ICY VISION" of its GAMER product line. In comparison to the previous edition the "2nd rev. of ICY VISION" is now compatible to NVIDIA's promising GTS 450 & GTX 460 card. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" cooler contains 5 power heatpipes in a unique heatpipe constellation. The heatpipes are interlaced into 85 optimized high-quality Aluminium fins. Together with a flat stack fin soldered Copper base, they enable the most efficient heat transmission and dissipation from GPU core in its class.
Besides the heatsink, two 92mm UV-reactive fans with 11 blades in S-shape generate 20% more air flow than traditional fans. The fan contains a high-quality ball bearing to ensure a longer lifetime in high temperature environments. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" is both CrossFire and SLI compatible on a number of cards. Screws were optimized to enable a proper SLI in the 2nd revision. To ensure a better cooling more RAM and Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) heatsinks are created to cool down the components around the GPU. The high performance GC-2 thermal compound is also included in the package.
The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" VGA cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 55 or Euro 46. This cooler is RoHS, WEEE conformed and carries a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- Titanfall devs working on Star Wars third-person adventure game
- Battlefield 4 Dragon's Teeth, Hardline Robbery DLC temporarily free
- Left 4 Dead, Evolve devs working on a new unannounced IP
- Enter to Win a $1,000 NewEgg Gift Card
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience