GELID Introduces Icy Vision Rev. 2 Cooler, Supports GeForce GTX 460 and GTS 450 GPUs
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions has launched the 2nd revision of its multi-award winning VGA Cooler "ICY VISION" of its GAMER product line. In comparison to the previous edition the "2nd rev. of ICY VISION" is now compatible to NVIDIA's promising GTS 450 & GTX 460 card. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" cooler contains 5 power heatpipes in a unique heatpipe constellation. The heatpipes are interlaced into 85 optimized high-quality Aluminium fins. Together with a flat stack fin soldered Copper base, they enable the most efficient heat transmission and dissipation from GPU core in its class.
Besides the heatsink, two 92mm UV-reactive fans with 11 blades in S-shape generate 20% more air flow than traditional fans. The fan contains a high-quality ball bearing to ensure a longer lifetime in high temperature environments. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" is both CrossFire and SLI compatible on a number of cards. Screws were optimized to enable a proper SLI in the 2nd revision. To ensure a better cooling more RAM and Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) heatsinks are created to cool down the components around the GPU. The high performance GC-2 thermal compound is also included in the package.
The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" VGA cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 55 or Euro 46. This cooler is RoHS, WEEE conformed and carries a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Learn how to make Android apps with this course bundle
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition