GELID Introduces Icy Vision Rev. 2 Cooler, Supports GeForce GTX 460 and GTS 450 GPUs
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions has launched the 2nd revision of its multi-award winning VGA Cooler "ICY VISION" of its GAMER product line. In comparison to the previous edition the "2nd rev. of ICY VISION" is now compatible to NVIDIA's promising GTS 450 & GTX 460 card. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" cooler contains 5 power heatpipes in a unique heatpipe constellation. The heatpipes are interlaced into 85 optimized high-quality Aluminium fins. Together with a flat stack fin soldered Copper base, they enable the most efficient heat transmission and dissipation from GPU core in its class.
Besides the heatsink, two 92mm UV-reactive fans with 11 blades in S-shape generate 20% more air flow than traditional fans. The fan contains a high-quality ball bearing to ensure a longer lifetime in high temperature environments. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" is both CrossFire and SLI compatible on a number of cards. Screws were optimized to enable a proper SLI in the 2nd revision. To ensure a better cooling more RAM and Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) heatsinks are created to cool down the components around the GPU. The high performance GC-2 thermal compound is also included in the package.
The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" VGA cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 55 or Euro 46. This cooler is RoHS, WEEE conformed and carries a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- 'Furious 7' races past $1B at the worldwide box office
- Study: Iran increasing cyberattacks, developing new cyber arsenal
- US Air Force testing 3D glasses to more accurately pick targets
- Report: 29 million healthcare records compromised in past four years
- NBA 2K15 predicts the Golden State Warriors will win NBA championship
- ray ban Outlet
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives