SILICON POWER microSDHC Class10 cards with Smart Power
Boot up a Lightning Era of Mobile Digital Life
October 1st, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan -- Responding to the global trend toward smartphones, Silicon Power, the world's leading manufacturer in flash memory, today (Oct. 1) releases its whole series of microSDHC Class10 memory cards. More compact than a size of guitar pick, this microSDHC card can achieve the extremely powerful speed of Class10 standards. Combining with the excellent function of high-end consumer electronics, it will boot up a new lightning era of mobile digital life for everyone.
While smartphone gradually becomes an integrated center of mobile communication, social networking, commerce, and learning, consumers demand not only the functionality of basic specs and apps, but also the quality of digital contents such as photos, videos, music, and other files. Yet, only when combined with data storage with more speedy and durable performance does high-end smartphone reveal its superb functions. Thus, Silicon Power grabs this opportunity and launches the microSDHC Class10 memory cards, enabling consumers to fully experience the merit of smartphones.
Silicon Power microSDHC Class10 memory cards series are available in 4GB / 8GB / 16GB capacities for beginners and enthusiasts alike to choose from. On one hand, general consumers may purchase lower-capacity model with favorable price and high transfer rate. On the other hand, professionals may get a higher-capacity one to store numerous audio-video files easily. Users owning microSDHC Class10 won't have to bear the anxiety of waiting for never-ending copying process of super-large files. Neither will they bother to give up the quantity and resolution of photo images due to the limit of capacities.
For end-users who seek versatility, in addition to microSDHC single pack, Silicon Power provides two more choices: SD Adapter pack and SD & miniSD Adapters pack. The latter ones can be used among different mobile digital devices, such as smartphones, cameras, camcorders, PDAs, MP3 players, e-book readers, etc. The additional content increases memory card's mobility, letting consumers enjoy the convenience of transferring and processing the same data on many platforms.
Silicon Power microSDHC Class10 memory cards are in compliance with 3.00 specifications and Class10 standards set by the SD Association. It features superb compatibility with mobiles, card readers and many other SD-compliant devices available in the market. The whole product lines of microSDHC memory cards come with lifetime warranty. They are also available in all transfer rate standards, including Class2, Class4, Class6, and Class10, enabling consumers to enhance their mobile digital lives all the way.
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand