EUROCOM Launches RAID 10 Notebooks with Superfast 480GB SSDs
Eurocom is announcing an addition to its already extensive list of multi vendor storage solutions with OCZ's 480GB Vertex 2 SATA 300 2.5" MLC SSD drive, product code: OCZSSD2-2VTXE480G. The Vertex 2 drive will be available in all Eurocom Mobile Workstations and Mobile Servers to offer industry leading SSD performance and capacity.
The OCZ Vertex 2 drive is based on new cutting edge architecture to push the limits in both sequential and read/write rates. With performance that outdoes the competition the Vertex 2 provides ideal quality, reliability and long lasting life needed by the most demanding users. The low power consumption of the drive makes it ideal for mobile use when the customer is relying solely on the battery; the drive only uses 2W while operating and .5W in standby. OCZ Vertex 2 also provides superior ECC protection, which mimics RAID like redundancy and recovery from flash block failures. A key technology of the OCZ Vertex 2 is the Sandforce 1200 Controller. Using the latest controller technology, Vertex 2 provides a faster, more responsive PC experience, while also offering a cooler, quieter, and more energy efficient conditions compared to traditional mechanical hard drives.
The addition of the high end Vertex 2 drive to the already long list of drive options gives Eurocom customers an even greater choice of drives to fit every budget and performance level. Eurocom's Mobile Workstations are improved with the new Vertex 2 drive because they offer improved sequential and random read/write rates to take productivity to the next level. Eurocom Mobile Workstations are designed to meet the core principle of all Eurocom hardware. They are designed to be high performance, fully upgradeable and customizable machines with long term stability.
Upgradeable Processor: Intel i7-980X Extreme or Xeon 5600 series; 6-cores; LGA1366; 32nm technology; 65W-130W
Supports Intel's XTU (eXtreme Tuning Utility) and XMP (eXtreme Memory Profile)functions
Upgradeable VGA: MXM 3.0b; supports both single or dual/SLI GPU operation; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480M, GTX 470M, GTX 460M (Fermi); Quadro FX 2800M/FX 3800M
Storage: up to 4 physical drives (mechanical or SSD); RAID 0/1/5/10; over 3TB of storage
Models with 4 physical HDDs and RAID 0/1/5/10:
EUROCOM D900F Panther
EUROCOM Panther 2.0
EUROCOM X8100 Leopard
Models with 3 physical HDDs and RAID 0/1/5:
EUROCOM W870CU Cheetah
Models with 2 physical drives:
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards