Foremay Releases SATA 6 Gb/s SSDs
Foremay, Inc., a leader of technology innovation in solid state drive and one of the world's Top 10 SSD OEMs, today announced the EC188 M-series SATA 6 Gb/s solid state hard drive which has standard host interfaces of third generation SATA, also known as SATA 6 Gb/s. The SATA 6 Gb/s SSD is designed for enterprise servers, studio workstations and high end DIY personal computers, with speeds up to 450 MB/s for reading and 350 MB/s for writing, with a capacity up to 500 GB.
"The mainstream motherboards delivered to the market today have significantly increased their support of the SATA 3 hard drive," said Jason Hoover, Foremay's VP Marketing. "Our SATA 3.0 SSD is designed to meet the demand for fully utilizing the advantages of SATA 3.0 speed in SATA 3-ready motherboards. Users will now be able to enjoy the ultra-high speed provided by our SATA 6 Gb/s SSDs."
EC188 M-series SATA 6 Gb/s SSD Availability
The EC188 M-series SATA 3.0 solid state hard drive is now shipping in small quantities.
Latest News Posts
- LeEco's crash in the US leaves hundreds unemployed
- Tekken 7 PC requirements revealed
- Huawei announces another low-end phone - the Y6 2017
- Far Cry 5 box art shows villains, airplanes, and chaos
- Sony's Project FIELD mobile tech may release in 2017
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017