Foremay Releases SATA 6 Gb/s SSDs
Foremay, Inc., a leader of technology innovation in solid state drive and one of the world's Top 10 SSD OEMs, today announced the EC188 M-series SATA 6 Gb/s solid state hard drive which has standard host interfaces of third generation SATA, also known as SATA 6 Gb/s. The SATA 6 Gb/s SSD is designed for enterprise servers, studio workstations and high end DIY personal computers, with speeds up to 450 MB/s for reading and 350 MB/s for writing, with a capacity up to 500 GB.
"The mainstream motherboards delivered to the market today have significantly increased their support of the SATA 3 hard drive," said Jason Hoover, Foremay's VP Marketing. "Our SATA 3.0 SSD is designed to meet the demand for fully utilizing the advantages of SATA 3.0 speed in SATA 3-ready motherboards. Users will now be able to enjoy the ultra-high speed provided by our SATA 6 Gb/s SSDs."
EC188 M-series SATA 6 Gb/s SSD Availability
The EC188 M-series SATA 3.0 solid state hard drive is now shipping in small quantities.
Latest News Posts
- Digital Nintendo Switch games locked to one console
- All new Halo games will have split-screen, 343i confirms
- Dead Rising 4 shambles to Steam in March
- New Call of Duty returns to 'boots on the ground' roots
- Nintendo Switch requires day one update to access eShop
- توكيل صيانة ثلاجة كريازى 01093055835 رقم مبيعات كري&
- صور صيانة غسالات وستنجهاوس 01060037840 % رقم مبيعات و
- اخبار صيانة غسالة فريجيدير 01095999314 اتصل الان مب&
- هنا صيانة كلفينيتور العجمى 01010916814 هوت لاين الم&
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications