Corsair Launches New Power Series Power Supply Line
Quiet, Energy-efficient, Economical 400 Watts Unit Kicks Off New Series
Fremont, CA, October 14, 2008 -Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, announced today a new line of economical, quiet, and energy-efficient desktop computer power supplies. Dubbed Corsair Power, the new series provides unprecedented features at a surprisingly affordable price point.
Building on the tremendous success of previous Corsair units such as the award-winning HX1000W, the new Power series was developed using the same extensive engineering knowledge and rigorous testing to produce a best-in-class power supply for mainstream users. The Power series is designed to offer the best performance available at its price point. Initially available in a 400 Watt model, the CX400W, the Corsair Power series delivers clean and reliable power. Additionally, the Power series features a large number of connectors designed for optimum compatibility with today's PCs, attached to fully-sleeved cables long enough for some of the tallest cases on the market.
"Corsair is very proud to announce an entirely new product line for builders with lower power requirements," said Jim Carlton, Vice President of Marketing at Corsair. "With the first product in the Power series, the CX400W, system builders who don't need high-wattage power supplies finally have an inexpensive and high-quality solution."
Due to its energy-efficient design and Active PFC (Power Factor Correction) circuitry, the CX400W is capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings, allowing it to run extremely cool and use very little energy, reducing its operating costs significantly. Cooled by a large, thermally-controlled 120mm fan, the CX400W can provide stable, continuous power while remaining whisper quiet.
The Corsair Power CX400W, CMPSU-400CX, is available immediately through Corsair's world-wide authorized dealer channel, with a MSRP of $59.99 USD. All Power series power supplies are backed by a 3-Year Limited Warranty complete with customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress troubleshooting guide. For more information on Corsair products and technology, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory Inc, is a worldwide leader in high-performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra-efficient power supplies, our flagship products, including Dominator memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of ruggedized Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor USB storage devices. Corsair Memory offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk . For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- 'Quite a few' of THQ Nordic's new games are from THQ IPs
- PS4 Slim: 1.84 TFLOPs, HDD swapping, no 4K or HDR
- No Man's Sky concurrent players tanks by 90% on Steam
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's patch fixes some issues on PC
- No Man's Sky mod lets you travel underwater, and more
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- Asus Zenbook pro ux501vw touchscreen?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 - Is Bigger Always Better?
- Are LianLi case fans any good?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller