New Acer AspireRevo Nettop - A Svelte and Strong Performer
Popular for packing power and features in a small footprint, AspireRevo gets a new ID and dual-core processing
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 28, 2010 - Acer has made its popular, highly adaptable nettop and entertainment center for the home even more appealing. The AspireRevo AR3700 is sporting a new look and faster performance. Available today at leading technology retailers for $349.99, this sleek one-liter nettop now comes in a handsome dark blue chassis with a faster dual-core processor.
About the size of a book, AspireRevo can be mounted on a small foot stand or easily hidden from view by attaching it to the back of a television or LCD with a VESA mounting system. Although compact, the combination of an Intel® Atom D525 dual-core processor, Windows® 7 Home Premium and discrete NVIDIA® ION graphics provides ample muscle for taking on casual games, playback of 1080p HD movies and digital photo editing.
It keeps a low profile not only through its small footprint, but quiet operation. The low power processor and optimized component placement reduce system noise, making this nettop ideally suited for the living room or bedroom.
"The AspireRevo AR3700 is an excellent pick for consumers desiring an affordable device for enjoying digital media that won't take up much space and will integrate well with the home entertainment center," said Steve Smith, senior business manager of consumer desktops for Acer America. "When you consider the flexibility in mounting options, quiet operation and performance for the price, you'll be hard pressed to find a more practical secondary computer for the home."
Outfitted with plenty of features, the AspireRevo boasts 2GB DDR3 SDRAM for efficient multitasking, high-definition audio support for dynamic sound quality and a 250GB SATA hard drive(1) for storing and organizing digital entertainment and productivity files. A multi-in-one media card reader quickly and easily transfers files from digital cameras, smartphones and other devices to the PC and an HDMI port provides connection to compatible digital audio devices, computer monitors and digital TVs. The system also includes six USB 2.0 ports, microphone jacks, 802.11 b/g/n and a wireless keyboard and mouse.
Environmentally-conscious users will appreciate the screw-free design and small size that minimize system and packing materials. The ultra-low-consumption processor also saves power.
The Acer® AspireRevo AR3700-U3002 nettop is available in the U.S. via leading online technology retailers for $349.99.
Since its founding in 1976, Acer has achieved the goal of breaking the barriers between people and technology. Globally, Acer ranks No. 2 for total PCs and notebooks.(2) A profitable and sustainable Channel Business Model is instrumental to the company's continuing growth, while its multi-brand approach effectively integrates Acer, Gateway, Packard Bell, and eMachines brands in worldwide markets. Acer strives to design environmentally friendly products and establish a green supply chain through collaboration with suppliers. Acer is proud to be a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, including the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter and London 2012 Olympic Games. The Acer Group employs 7,000 people worldwide. 2009 revenues reached US$17.9 billion. See http://www.acer-group.com for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4