Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! ~ SILICON POWER invites you to join Global Facebook Campaign
September 24, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~One of the world's leading flash manufacturers, Silicon Power today (9/24) announces the start of the company's Global Facebook Campaign - Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! SILICON POWER invites everyone in the world to join SILICON POWER Fan Page on Facebook and participate in our first Facebook Event. The campaign period is 24th September to 26th November, 2010.
Life is full of special moments that are worth to be kept in our memories forever! SILICON POWER Facebook Campaign "Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever!" is about sharing the photos and the stories about the happiest moments. To join the photo contest please become a Fan of Silicon Power Facebook page and upload the photos, capturing happy moments in your life, post the short story describing the photo and your special memory. The winners will be chosen based on the number of online votes. Voting is available for all Facebook users and will have three rounds of selection before the final winners are announced.
Please visit Silicon Power Facebook Fan Page for more details about the campaign. LINK HERE
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- AMD is aiming at the VR market with its Polaris-based video cards
- Be 'Grimm' in our Season Four Blu-ray giveaway
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched