Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! ~ SILICON POWER invites you to join Global Facebook Campaign
September 24, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~One of the world's leading flash manufacturers, Silicon Power today (9/24) announces the start of the company's Global Facebook Campaign - Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! SILICON POWER invites everyone in the world to join SILICON POWER Fan Page on Facebook and participate in our first Facebook Event. The campaign period is 24th September to 26th November, 2010.
Life is full of special moments that are worth to be kept in our memories forever! SILICON POWER Facebook Campaign "Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever!" is about sharing the photos and the stories about the happiest moments. To join the photo contest please become a Fan of Silicon Power Facebook page and upload the photos, capturing happy moments in your life, post the short story describing the photo and your special memory. The winners will be chosen based on the number of online votes. Voting is available for all Facebook users and will have three rounds of selection before the final winners are announced.
Please visit Silicon Power Facebook Fan Page for more details about the campaign. LINK HERE
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Alien Isolation 2 might be in development
- Samsung and Qualcomm negotiating over Snapdragon 845?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 takes 5 minutes to load on PS4
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club