Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! ~ SILICON POWER invites you to join Global Facebook Campaign
September 24, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~One of the world's leading flash manufacturers, Silicon Power today (9/24) announces the start of the company's Global Facebook Campaign - Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! SILICON POWER invites everyone in the world to join SILICON POWER Fan Page on Facebook and participate in our first Facebook Event. The campaign period is 24th September to 26th November, 2010.
Life is full of special moments that are worth to be kept in our memories forever! SILICON POWER Facebook Campaign "Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever!" is about sharing the photos and the stories about the happiest moments. To join the photo contest please become a Fan of Silicon Power Facebook page and upload the photos, capturing happy moments in your life, post the short story describing the photo and your special memory. The winners will be chosen based on the number of online votes. Voting is available for all Facebook users and will have three rounds of selection before the final winners are announced.
Please visit Silicon Power Facebook Fan Page for more details about the campaign. LINK HERE
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now