Tt eSPORTS and Thermaltake preparing for World Cyber Games Finals 2010 in Los Angeles
Tt eSPORTS, Thermaltake's leading professional gaming gear division, is getting ready for the world's largest gaming event in Los Angeles, the World Cyber Games (WCG) Finals 2010 from September 30 all the way till October 3. More than 1.2 million people from 60 nations have participated in National Finals around the world for the chance to compete in the WCG 2010 Grand Final and use the best gaming gear available such as the Challenger Pro gaming keyboard and Black gaming mouse.
This year Tt eSPORTS will not only be providing more than 700 pieces of premium gaming gears and more than 10 engineers and technicians to support the flawless management of what is probably the most complex esports event in the world. On top of things those world-class gamers will enjoy the comfort of the Tt eSPORTS chill-out lounge right in the middle of this most exciting action event.
But enthusiast gamers don't need to wait until the WCG Finals officially kick in, already upfront Tt eSPORTS is starting the hype by letting you place your tip as to which country's team will be on the top when the finals are done. BUT as it goes, the Challenge is the Game, so it won't be enough to just name a single top country, in this competition you have to come up with the correct three teams.
To learn more about Thermaltake go to: http://www.thermaltake.com
To learn more about Tt eSPORTS go to: http://www.ttesports.com
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- NZXT shows off new Puck cable management system
- Switch's add-on box to use the cloud to boost GPU power?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup