Introducing the Latest ECS Exclusive Cooling Solution - ECS eSF
An easy, smart & fan utility to conquer systems' heat problems
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2010 - With innovative products that span multiple markets around the globe, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the leader of motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, today introduces its exclusive application - the ECS eSF - an easy, smart and fan utility providing a best way to solve systems' heat problems in numerous conditions.
Perfect C/P Ratio - the Best Balance of "Cooling Efficiency" and "Performance"
For many users who are not satisfied with the default fan setting with the simple enable/disable function, the ECS eSF offers four frequently used modes and one customized mode for users to tailor-make their own settings that fit their systems just the ways they want. Most importantly, every setting can be adjusted under the Operation System (like windows 7) environment; without any hassle users can avoid the risks of system crashes.
User-friendly Design Concepts
The ECS eSF is designed with several user-friendly concepts.
Silent: Reducing noise
Friendly: Clever Graphical-User-Interface design
Easy and Smart: Five modes to solve all situations
Customized: Adjust it with your unique way
Safe: No system crash from overheating issue
Quick: Just click, drag and release
Free: Free and upgradeable with the ECS motherboards
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China,Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: first-party Project Scorpio games 'critical'
- Apple rumored to consider purchasing Disney
- In Win launches X-Frame 2.0, tou 2.0 Signature chassis
- Uber suspends self-driving car tech after Arizona crash
- GIGABYTE's new Z270X-Designare looks absolutely AMAZING
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Gigabyte Aorus z270x Gaming 9 Motherboard Bios Code: bcc0
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse