Introducing the Latest ECS Exclusive Cooling Solution - ECS eSF
An easy, smart & fan utility to conquer systems' heat problems
Taipei, Taiwan, September 2010 - With innovative products that span multiple markets around the globe, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the leader of motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, and notebook manufacturer, today introduces its exclusive application - the ECS eSF - an easy, smart and fan utility providing a best way to solve systems' heat problems in numerous conditions.
Perfect C/P Ratio - the Best Balance of "Cooling Efficiency" and "Performance"
For many users who are not satisfied with the default fan setting with the simple enable/disable function, the ECS eSF offers four frequently used modes and one customized mode for users to tailor-make their own settings that fit their systems just the ways they want. Most importantly, every setting can be adjusted under the Operation System (like windows 7) environment; without any hassle users can avoid the risks of system crashes.
User-friendly Design Concepts
The ECS eSF is designed with several user-friendly concepts.
Silent: Reducing noise
Friendly: Clever Graphical-User-Interface design
Easy and Smart: Five modes to solve all situations
Customized: Adjust it with your unique way
Safe: No system crash from overheating issue
Quick: Just click, drag and release
Free: Free and upgradeable with the ECS motherboards
The Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been a pioneer in designing and manufacturing computer motherboards since 1987. Today, the motherboard maker also designs and manufactures desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, video cards, wireless solutions and handheld devices for distributors worldwide. Headquartered in Taiwan with operations in North America, Europe and China,Korea and Japan, ECS also has ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified manufacturing facilities in China, Mexico and Czech Republic. For more information, please visit ECS at http://www.ecs.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games now on PC, overpriced, poorly ported
- Nintendo NX might be transforming hybrid handheld, not a console
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio