iBUYPOWER Launches New AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis
Systems available for configuration in new AMD-themed Dragon Chassis
El Monte, CA - September 22, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the new limited edition Dragon Chassis, designed in conjunction with AMD. The uniquely wrapped NZXT Lexa enclosure features the metallic AMD Dragon with its piercing red eyes, wings spread and jaws open poised to strike. The AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis is designed to add an element of lethality to gamers' lifestyles.
"The AMD Dragon platform delivers the superior performance and stunning visuals gamers demand," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We are proud to have one of our systems branded with an industry leader like AMD and a striking design any gamer would be proud to take into battle."
The new Dragon systems come fully loaded with top end components to match their aggressive exteriors. Systems built in the Dragon Chassis can be configured with the powerful six core Phenom II x6 processor, which excels at multitasking and multithreaded activities like movie encoding or gaming. The AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis comes stocked with two cooling fans and liquid cooling availability to keep even the most beastly systems cool under fire.
Limited edition iBUYPOWER Dragon systems are available now at iBUYPOWER.com starting at just $439.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X