iBUYPOWER Launches New AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis
Systems available for configuration in new AMD-themed Dragon Chassis
El Monte, CA - September 22, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the new limited edition Dragon Chassis, designed in conjunction with AMD. The uniquely wrapped NZXT Lexa enclosure features the metallic AMD Dragon with its piercing red eyes, wings spread and jaws open poised to strike. The AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis is designed to add an element of lethality to gamers' lifestyles.
"The AMD Dragon platform delivers the superior performance and stunning visuals gamers demand," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We are proud to have one of our systems branded with an industry leader like AMD and a striking design any gamer would be proud to take into battle."
The new Dragon systems come fully loaded with top end components to match their aggressive exteriors. Systems built in the Dragon Chassis can be configured with the powerful six core Phenom II x6 processor, which excels at multitasking and multithreaded activities like movie encoding or gaming. The AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis comes stocked with two cooling fans and liquid cooling availability to keep even the most beastly systems cool under fire.
Limited edition iBUYPOWER Dragon systems are available now at iBUYPOWER.com starting at just $439.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- Apple appoints Jony Ive as the company's first Chief Design Officer
- Upcoming 'Mad Max' game gets new story trailer
- 'Point Break' remake gets first trailer
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications