iBUYPOWER Launches New AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis
Systems available for configuration in new AMD-themed Dragon Chassis
El Monte, CA - September 22, 2010 - iBUYPOWER, a leading innovator in gaming PCs, is excited to announce the new limited edition Dragon Chassis, designed in conjunction with AMD. The uniquely wrapped NZXT Lexa enclosure features the metallic AMD Dragon with its piercing red eyes, wings spread and jaws open poised to strike. The AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis is designed to add an element of lethality to gamers' lifestyles.
"The AMD Dragon platform delivers the superior performance and stunning visuals gamers demand," said Darren Su, Vice President of iBUYPOWER. "We are proud to have one of our systems branded with an industry leader like AMD and a striking design any gamer would be proud to take into battle."
The new Dragon systems come fully loaded with top end components to match their aggressive exteriors. Systems built in the Dragon Chassis can be configured with the powerful six core Phenom II x6 processor, which excels at multitasking and multithreaded activities like movie encoding or gaming. The AMD Dragon Special Edition Chassis comes stocked with two cooling fans and liquid cooling availability to keep even the most beastly systems cool under fire.
Limited edition iBUYPOWER Dragon systems are available now at iBUYPOWER.com starting at just $439.
Customers with more specific gaming needs can configure a fully customizable gaming PC at iBUYPOWER.com. All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer, an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation (AFT), is one of the largest system builders in the PC gaming industry. Located in Los Angeles County, iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products.
Latest News Posts
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Guillermo del Toro says that Silent Hills "is not gonna happen"
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is official, beta available soon
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards