Thermaltake RSI Alpha Series - The Fantastic Four!
Thermaltake Technology has released the new entry level chassis series today, RSI á series; including models of SopranoRS 200/ 201 and WingRS 200/ 201. As a well recognized PC hardware supplier internationally, Thermaltake has not only focused on the high end hardware development, but rather looking to serve the entire market with their well known design and manufacturing quality excellence. The entry level RSI á series released today had been created under such concept of one integrated market.
The RSI Alpha series may be entry level, but it has been carefully created with quality product design and production like all other Thermaltake products. They come with the perfect combination of solid metal body structure and glossy plastic ornaments. Sophisticated styling and easy tool-less installation design with the user pampering fan filter have made the RSI á series explicitly distinctive to the rest of entry level chassis on the market.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Usernames, media won't count toward Twitter character limit soon
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition