Thermaltake RSI Alpha Series - The Fantastic Four!
Thermaltake Technology has released the new entry level chassis series today, RSI á series; including models of SopranoRS 200/ 201 and WingRS 200/ 201. As a well recognized PC hardware supplier internationally, Thermaltake has not only focused on the high end hardware development, but rather looking to serve the entire market with their well known design and manufacturing quality excellence. The entry level RSI á series released today had been created under such concept of one integrated market.
The RSI Alpha series may be entry level, but it has been carefully created with quality product design and production like all other Thermaltake products. They come with the perfect combination of solid metal body structure and glossy plastic ornaments. Sophisticated styling and easy tool-less installation design with the user pampering fan filter have made the RSI á series explicitly distinctive to the rest of entry level chassis on the market.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- asrock z97 professional Front USB
- ASROCK X99 Pro - Device Manager: Base System Device Problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi