Thermaltake RSI Alpha Series - The Fantastic Four!
Thermaltake Technology has released the new entry level chassis series today, RSI á series; including models of SopranoRS 200/ 201 and WingRS 200/ 201. As a well recognized PC hardware supplier internationally, Thermaltake has not only focused on the high end hardware development, but rather looking to serve the entire market with their well known design and manufacturing quality excellence. The entry level RSI á series released today had been created under such concept of one integrated market.
The RSI Alpha series may be entry level, but it has been carefully created with quality product design and production like all other Thermaltake products. They come with the perfect combination of solid metal body structure and glossy plastic ornaments. Sophisticated styling and easy tool-less installation design with the user pampering fan filter have made the RSI á series explicitly distinctive to the rest of entry level chassis on the market.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Former Halo, Destiny devs form new VR game studio Endeavor One
- ASUS adds another micro-ATX motherboard into the mix, X99M-WS
- Nintendo NX's first known game might be Dragon Quest XI
- Specification speculations for NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950 mount
- Bethesda promises Fallout 4 will have more customization than Skyrim
- I think my Gigabyte X99 UD5 Wifi is dead!
- ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition Video Card Review
- PC is booting but without post beep
- Tesoro Kuven Pro Real 5.1 Gaming Headset Review
- New PC
- Thermaltake Sponsors PDXLAN 26 and Quakecon 2015
- Addonics Announces Rack-Mount SATA to USB 3.1 Converter
- COUGAR Announces 230M and 250M Gaming Mice
- Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices
- Razer Acquires OUYA Software Assets