ZOTAC® Announces World's First Quadruple-Display Capable GeForce® GTX 460 Graphics Card
New ZOTAC® GeForce® GTX 460 3DP enables up to four simultaneous independent displays from a single graphics card
HONG KONG - Sept. 21, 2010 - ZOTAC International, a leading innovator and the world's largest channel manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards and mini-PCs, today unleashes the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP - the world's first NVIDIA® Fermi-powered graphics card capable of up to four native display outputs. The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP enables multi-monitor computing with up to four simultaneous displays from a single graphics card for enhanced productivity, gaming and multimedia.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP packs three DisplayPort and one dual-link DVI connectors that are capable of driving up to four independent displays simultaneously with a combined resolution up to 6400x1200.Three DisplayPort connectors enable the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP to support resolutions up to 4800x1200 across three independent displays for true spanned triple-monitor computing. A dual-link DVI output enables connectivity to extreme high-definition displays with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP for connectivity to a single monitor at resolutions up to 2560x1600 for users without DisplayPort capable displays.
"Quadruple-display computing is becoming more popular for gaming and office use. With the new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP we can deliver quadruple-display computing with NVIDIA® Fermi architecture from a single graphics card, a world's first," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
Beneath the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP is a tweaked NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 graphics processor overclocked to 710 MHz for an extra performance boost. A large 1GB of graphics memory coupled with a 256-bit wide memory interface works with the graphics processor to deliver phenomenal visuals and details in Microsoft® DirectX® 11-based games and applications.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP ships with a Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands game bundle to let users instantly take advantage of the gaming capabilities of the graphics card. The Forgotten Sands is the latest adventure in the Prince of Persia® universe that leads gamers through an epic storyline to save the kingdom of Azad with stunning visuals and large-scale battles.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP!
o New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP graphics card
o ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 460 3DP
o Engine clock: 710 MHz
o 336 Unified Shaders
o Shader clock: 1420 MHz
o 1GB GDDR5 memory
o 256-bit memory interface
o Memory clock: 3600 MHz
o Prince of Persia®: The Forgotten Sands game bundle
o Dual-link DVI & 3 DisplayPort outputs
o PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
o Microsoft DirectX® 11 with Shader Model 5.0 and DirectCompute support
o OpenGL® 4.0 compatible
o NVIDIA® CUDA & PhysX® ready
o NVIDIA® SLI ready (2-way)
o NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
o ZOTAC® Boost Premium software bundle included
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA graphics cards and motherboard manufacturer in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance