Silicon Power USB3.0 Express Card ~ Give Your Laptop the Best!
World leading USB flash drive manufacturer, Silicon Power today (9/21) releases their USB3.0 express card for users to upgrade their laptops without forking out!
Silicon Power's super speed USB3.0 express card uses the Express/34 interface that is compatible with majority of laptops on the market. The express card has two USB3.0 ports for users to fast transfer high volumes of data or take advantage of its USB2.0 backward compatibility and use it as an expansion port.
The USB3.0 express card can be easily installed into laptops and provides up to 5Gb/ sec maximum transfer rate (theoretical value). When compared to USB2.0's 480Mbps, it has 10 times the bandwidth. Silicon Power's USB3.0 express card supports the latest Window 7 operating system and it comes with a 2-year warranty.
Add USB 3.0 ports to laptop with an ExpressCard/34 slot
Two external USB 3.0 ports
Connection bandwidth up to 5Gbits per second (USB 3.0 mode)
Installs easily in Express slot
Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices
Supports plug and play and hot swapping
Compliant with Intel's extensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) specification revision 0.95
Dimensions:115mm (L) × 40mm (W) × 13mm (H)
Interface: USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
Data Transfer Rates: Up to 5gbits per second(USB3.0 model)
USB Bus Power Output:5V, 900mA max total output (with USB Power Cable)
PC Interface: ExpressCard/34
USB Ports: 2 external (supports USB3.0/2.0/1.1)
Operating Temperature: 0? to 85 ?
Storage Temperature: -65? to 125 ?
Operating System Supported: Windows 7(32/64-bit), Vista, XP, 2000
Warranty: 2-year warranty
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded in 2003 by a group of enthusiastic specialists of flash data storage industry. Well dedicated in brand image and product quality, Silicon Power has been recognized and well accepted by millions of end-users in more than 100 countries, becomes the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, card readers, DRAM modules, solid state disks, and portable hard drives in less than a decade. Headquartered in Taipei, we continuously established various branches throughout the world including Netherlands, Japan, Russia, Mainland China and other emerging market. With superior quality and innovative design, our products stood out in several competitions and awarded Taiwan Excellence and COMPUTEX Design & Innovation Award in 2009 and 2010. Winning trust of global consumers, Silicon Power holds a record of successive double-digit revenue growth for last seven years. For Silicon Power, the product we introduced is not only a digital storage device but also a real promise to create and preserve your most valuable memory in every moment.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's iPod changed the world of music 15 years ago
- ARK: Survival Evolved update: new dinos, maps, and more
- AT&T buys HBO, Warner Bros., and CNN for $80 billion
- Shadow Warrior 2 patched, includes several optimizations
- PS4 Pro 'turns off half the GPU' to run normal PS4 games
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook