Finalists for i-stage competition announced; winner to receive $40,000 and turn-key exhibit at 2011 CES
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) just announced the finalists in its third annual i-stage competition, a live event to unveil the next powerhouse technology products, services and apps. The 2010 i-stage is scheduled for Monday, October 18, during the CEA Industry Forum at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, California.
"The finalists selected for CEA's i-stage competition embody the spirit of innovation that makes the consumer technology industry thrive," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "Like those who saw Boxee take top honors at i-stage, attendees at the live competition will witness the latest technology products coming to market, as these finalists battle it out to take home the top i-stage prize."
The i-stage winner will receive $40,000 dollars, a turn-key exhibit at the 2011 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow and CEA's flagship event, and a booth at CES Unveiled in New York or Las Vegas. The second place company will receive $7,500 and the option to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas. The fan favorite, as chosen by the onsite audience, will receive $2,500 and the opportunity to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas.
The i-stage competition coincides with CEA's Industry Forum, scheduled October 17-22 in San Francisco. Industry Forum connects and educates consumer technology professionals, analysts and media on industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards and legislation affecting the CE industry.
View the list of i-stage finalists here.
Latest News Posts
- Uber testing out its self-driving car on Pittsburgh's streets
- Leaked benchmarks on AMD Radeon R9 390X see it beating the Titan X
- Google updates Hangouts Chrome app for Windows, OS X and Linux
- Sony hiring for its 'next generation gaming system', is this the PS5?
- Samsung announces 10nm production for 2016
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asus F550JK freeze
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling