Finalists for i-stage competition announced; winner to receive $40,000 and turn-key exhibit at 2011 CES
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) just announced the finalists in its third annual i-stage competition, a live event to unveil the next powerhouse technology products, services and apps. The 2010 i-stage is scheduled for Monday, October 18, during the CEA Industry Forum at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, California.
"The finalists selected for CEA's i-stage competition embody the spirit of innovation that makes the consumer technology industry thrive," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "Like those who saw Boxee take top honors at i-stage, attendees at the live competition will witness the latest technology products coming to market, as these finalists battle it out to take home the top i-stage prize."
The i-stage winner will receive $40,000 dollars, a turn-key exhibit at the 2011 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow and CEA's flagship event, and a booth at CES Unveiled in New York or Las Vegas. The second place company will receive $7,500 and the option to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas. The fan favorite, as chosen by the onsite audience, will receive $2,500 and the opportunity to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas.
The i-stage competition coincides with CEA's Industry Forum, scheduled October 17-22 in San Francisco. Industry Forum connects and educates consumer technology professionals, analysts and media on industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards and legislation affecting the CE industry.
View the list of i-stage finalists here.
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus clarifies charging cable claims, not blaming suppliers
- Release your frustration with Black Friday, the game!
- Call of Duty rumored to see a third-person Modern Warfare release
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- Tenda AC15 AC1900 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY