Finalists for i-stage competition announced; winner to receive $40,000 and turn-key exhibit at 2011 CES
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) just announced the finalists in its third annual i-stage competition, a live event to unveil the next powerhouse technology products, services and apps. The 2010 i-stage is scheduled for Monday, October 18, during the CEA Industry Forum at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, California.
"The finalists selected for CEA's i-stage competition embody the spirit of innovation that makes the consumer technology industry thrive," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "Like those who saw Boxee take top honors at i-stage, attendees at the live competition will witness the latest technology products coming to market, as these finalists battle it out to take home the top i-stage prize."
The i-stage winner will receive $40,000 dollars, a turn-key exhibit at the 2011 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow and CEA's flagship event, and a booth at CES Unveiled in New York or Las Vegas. The second place company will receive $7,500 and the option to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas. The fan favorite, as chosen by the onsite audience, will receive $2,500 and the opportunity to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas.
The i-stage competition coincides with CEA's Industry Forum, scheduled October 17-22 in San Francisco. Industry Forum connects and educates consumer technology professionals, analysts and media on industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards and legislation affecting the CE industry.
View the list of i-stage finalists here.
Latest News Posts
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015