Finalists for i-stage competition announced; winner to receive $40,000 and turn-key exhibit at 2011 CES
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) just announced the finalists in its third annual i-stage competition, a live event to unveil the next powerhouse technology products, services and apps. The 2010 i-stage is scheduled for Monday, October 18, during the CEA Industry Forum at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, California.
"The finalists selected for CEA's i-stage competition embody the spirit of innovation that makes the consumer technology industry thrive," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "Like those who saw Boxee take top honors at i-stage, attendees at the live competition will witness the latest technology products coming to market, as these finalists battle it out to take home the top i-stage prize."
The i-stage winner will receive $40,000 dollars, a turn-key exhibit at the 2011 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow and CEA's flagship event, and a booth at CES Unveiled in New York or Las Vegas. The second place company will receive $7,500 and the option to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas. The fan favorite, as chosen by the onsite audience, will receive $2,500 and the opportunity to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas.
The i-stage competition coincides with CEA's Industry Forum, scheduled October 17-22 in San Francisco. Industry Forum connects and educates consumer technology professionals, analysts and media on industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards and legislation affecting the CE industry.
View the list of i-stage finalists here.
Latest News Posts
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives