Finalists for i-stage competition announced; winner to receive $40,000 and turn-key exhibit at 2011 CES
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) just announced the finalists in its third annual i-stage competition, a live event to unveil the next powerhouse technology products, services and apps. The 2010 i-stage is scheduled for Monday, October 18, during the CEA Industry Forum at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco, California.
"The finalists selected for CEA's i-stage competition embody the spirit of innovation that makes the consumer technology industry thrive," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "Like those who saw Boxee take top honors at i-stage, attendees at the live competition will witness the latest technology products coming to market, as these finalists battle it out to take home the top i-stage prize."
The i-stage winner will receive $40,000 dollars, a turn-key exhibit at the 2011 International CES®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow and CEA's flagship event, and a booth at CES Unveiled in New York or Las Vegas. The second place company will receive $7,500 and the option to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas. The fan favorite, as chosen by the onsite audience, will receive $2,500 and the opportunity to display at the CES Unveiled event in New York or Las Vegas.
The i-stage competition coincides with CEA's Industry Forum, scheduled October 17-22 in San Francisco. Industry Forum connects and educates consumer technology professionals, analysts and media on industry trends, emerging technologies, technical standards and legislation affecting the CE industry.
View the list of i-stage finalists here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Huawei will unveil their concept phone on December 16th
- Cassini shows first images of Saturn from new orbit
- Doom update adds Infernal Run mode, multiplayer bots
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel