"SHOCK" Preludes the Tt eSPORTS Upcoming Gaming Headset Lineup
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, September 20, 2010 with headsets rapidly becoming the standard accessory in eSports ie. Shooting games (FPS), role playing games (MMORPG) and real-time strategy games (RTS) - consumers will be looking to Tt eSPORTS for the most extreme gaming gears. Headsets equipped with a microphone can open up a whole new world of multiplayer gaming. The ability to taunt your enemies and strategize with your teammates all becomes possible as Tt eSPORTS unveils its newest product. the SHOCK headset. Unlike many headsets out on the market, the Shock headset covers the ear entirely. This attention to detail makes a very big difference when it comes to comfort and noise cancellation giving players the satisfaction of knowing that Tt eSPORTS designs with their consumers in mind.
"It's all about the voice. Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, and team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there." - Manfred Pieper, Leader of team Thermaltake.
Noise-canceling microphone :-
Reduces annoying background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands. When it's not being used, the microphone swivels easily up and out of your way.
Inline audio control :-
Adjustable volume control and microphone muting without the need to pause the game.
Stereo sound :-
Stereo sound in seconds-a plug-and-play USB headset.
Easy to Transport :-
Foldable Headset offers convenient transportation.
The new headset will be available worldwide starting October 2010. For more information, please visit http://www.ttesports.com/
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines