"SHOCK" Preludes the Tt eSPORTS Upcoming Gaming Headset Lineup
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, September 20, 2010 with headsets rapidly becoming the standard accessory in eSports ie. Shooting games (FPS), role playing games (MMORPG) and real-time strategy games (RTS) - consumers will be looking to Tt eSPORTS for the most extreme gaming gears. Headsets equipped with a microphone can open up a whole new world of multiplayer gaming. The ability to taunt your enemies and strategize with your teammates all becomes possible as Tt eSPORTS unveils its newest product. the SHOCK headset. Unlike many headsets out on the market, the Shock headset covers the ear entirely. This attention to detail makes a very big difference when it comes to comfort and noise cancellation giving players the satisfaction of knowing that Tt eSPORTS designs with their consumers in mind.
"It's all about the voice. Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, and team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there." - Manfred Pieper, Leader of team Thermaltake.
Noise-canceling microphone :-
Reduces annoying background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands. When it's not being used, the microphone swivels easily up and out of your way.
Inline audio control :-
Adjustable volume control and microphone muting without the need to pause the game.
Stereo sound :-
Stereo sound in seconds-a plug-and-play USB headset.
Easy to Transport :-
Foldable Headset offers convenient transportation.
The new headset will be available worldwide starting October 2010. For more information, please visit http://www.ttesports.com/
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo announces Mario Maker for Wii U, arrives in September
- Sling TV adds HBO just in time for 'Game of Thrones'
- Bungie's senior gameplay designer on Destiny leaves for Bethesda
- F-35 head continues to defend his program, amid major budget issues
- More classic 'X-Files' characters board revival
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi