"SHOCK" Preludes the Tt eSPORTS Upcoming Gaming Headset Lineup
TAIPEI, TAIWAN, September 20, 2010 with headsets rapidly becoming the standard accessory in eSports ie. Shooting games (FPS), role playing games (MMORPG) and real-time strategy games (RTS) - consumers will be looking to Tt eSPORTS for the most extreme gaming gears. Headsets equipped with a microphone can open up a whole new world of multiplayer gaming. The ability to taunt your enemies and strategize with your teammates all becomes possible as Tt eSPORTS unveils its newest product. the SHOCK headset. Unlike many headsets out on the market, the Shock headset covers the ear entirely. This attention to detail makes a very big difference when it comes to comfort and noise cancellation giving players the satisfaction of knowing that Tt eSPORTS designs with their consumers in mind.
"It's all about the voice. Explosions, footsteps, incoming fire, passing vehicles, and team-member commands-you hear it all as if you were there." - Manfred Pieper, Leader of team Thermaltake.
Noise-canceling microphone :-
Reduces annoying background noise for clear, intelligible voice commands. When it's not being used, the microphone swivels easily up and out of your way.
Inline audio control :-
Adjustable volume control and microphone muting without the need to pause the game.
Stereo sound :-
Stereo sound in seconds-a plug-and-play USB headset.
Easy to Transport :-
Foldable Headset offers convenient transportation.
The new headset will be available worldwide starting October 2010. For more information, please visit http://www.ttesports.com/
Latest News Posts
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- Target 'American Sniper' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- AMD Radeon R9 390X spotted without HBM, in an 8GB GDDR5 version
- Rockstar Games sues BBC over telemovie about being sued
- Silk Road's Ross Ulbricht asks judge for leniency, some freedom
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications