Galaxy Xtreme Tuner HD Apps on iphone available and free download
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the first Graphics Card Utility on iTunes! With Galaxy Xtreme Tuner HD. you can overclock and monitor your graphics card on your iPhone / iPod. Get access to a wide range of graphics card parameters on iPhone in real time, such as GPU temperature, fan speed, core frequency and memory frequency etc. Even better, you can adjust those parameters right on your iPhone, in real time!
- Real time Graphics Card monitoring: GPU Temperature, Fan speed, GPU core clock, GPU Shader clock, Memory clock
- Real time Graphics Card overclocking and adjustment: Fan speed (Auto / Manual), GPU core clock, GPU Shader clock, Memory clock. Independent 2D / 3D speed mode (requires graphics card with 2D / 3D mode, e.g. GeForce GTS 450)
- Uses TCP/IP for easy connection. Advanced technique to minimize network overhead and delay
- Supports both internet / intranet networks: you can monitor your graphics card at anywhere!
Latest News Posts
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD