Galaxy Xtreme Tuner HD Apps on iphone available and free download
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the first Graphics Card Utility on iTunes! With Galaxy Xtreme Tuner HD. you can overclock and monitor your graphics card on your iPhone / iPod. Get access to a wide range of graphics card parameters on iPhone in real time, such as GPU temperature, fan speed, core frequency and memory frequency etc. Even better, you can adjust those parameters right on your iPhone, in real time!
- Real time Graphics Card monitoring: GPU Temperature, Fan speed, GPU core clock, GPU Shader clock, Memory clock
- Real time Graphics Card overclocking and adjustment: Fan speed (Auto / Manual), GPU core clock, GPU Shader clock, Memory clock. Independent 2D / 3D speed mode (requires graphics card with 2D / 3D mode, e.g. GeForce GTS 450)
- Uses TCP/IP for easy connection. Advanced technique to minimize network overhead and delay
- Supports both internet / intranet networks: you can monitor your graphics card at anywhere!
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- H110M-HDV bricked after internet flash
- Bad PSU, now bad motherboard?
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard