Galaxy Xtreme Tuner HD Apps on iphone available and free download
Galaxy Microsystems, a leading manufacturer and worldwide supplier of NVIDIA based graphics solutions, announced today the first Graphics Card Utility on iTunes! With Galaxy Xtreme Tuner HD. you can overclock and monitor your graphics card on your iPhone / iPod. Get access to a wide range of graphics card parameters on iPhone in real time, such as GPU temperature, fan speed, core frequency and memory frequency etc. Even better, you can adjust those parameters right on your iPhone, in real time!
- Real time Graphics Card monitoring: GPU Temperature, Fan speed, GPU core clock, GPU Shader clock, Memory clock
- Real time Graphics Card overclocking and adjustment: Fan speed (Auto / Manual), GPU core clock, GPU Shader clock, Memory clock. Independent 2D / 3D speed mode (requires graphics card with 2D / 3D mode, e.g. GeForce GTS 450)
- Uses TCP/IP for easy connection. Advanced technique to minimize network overhead and delay
- Supports both internet / intranet networks: you can monitor your graphics card at anywhere!
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio
- GUITAR HERO LIVE PITS JAMES FRANCO AGAINST LENNY KRAVITZ IN AN EPIC ROCK BATTLE WITH THE PREMIERE OF THE 'WIN THE CROWD' LIVE-ACTION TRAILER
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares