Team launches Fusion F108 Flash Drive
Evolution and Trend
The Fusion Flash Drive Series from Team Group Inc is one of the global bestseller USB. Continuing with the clean cut design of the previous generation, the Fusion F108 delivers a maximum capacity up to 32GB, which can store up to over 40 movies in AVI format or 6,000 songs in MP3 format. The big capacity of Fusion Flash Drive can give user a worry free storing experience.
¦ Fashion and Function: F108 in Action
Inheriting the features from the globally bestselling Fusion family, the F108 catches the user attention with its sandblasted and anodized finishing. With the well-tempered color silver, black and brown, the F108 becomes an indispensable mobile storage for mature user seeks for reliable storage.
¦ Creative Life with F108
Equip with the USB2.0 transfer interface, support 2-32GB capacity, and provide fastest transfer rate is up to 30MB/s (read) and 15MB/s (write), F108 can give endless fun to daily life by integrating work, creativity and multimedia for users. F108 is also designed for saving energy, which shows Team's dedication in creating an environmental friendly consumer electronic product.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
About Team Group
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league