OCZ Announces Availability of Vista 64-bit Drivers for the nia (neural impulse actuator) gaming peripheral
After much anticipation from Gamers and Enthusiasts, the 64-bit Windows Vista drivers are now available for OCZ's ground-breaking Neural Impulse Actuator (the nia). New drivers have been in constant development since the release of the nia, and with this latest availability gamers using 64-bit Vista can now fully integrate the nia into their systems as a revolutionary new gaming device.
"The migration to the Vista 64 environment with the unified ver. 2.0 software suite required a complete recoding of the human interface device library, but in view of the increasing acceptance of 64-bit computing, the effort was worthwhile," commented Dr. Michael Schuette, VP of Technology at OCZ Technology. "Adding the 64-bit executable into a unified driver package to embrace Windows XP-32, Vista -32, and Vista-64 once again demonstrates OCZ's commitment to the cutting-edge gaming community that is our most loyal customer base."
OCZ Technology is committed to offering the latest information and updates for their products, along with top notch customer service and product support. For a complete listing of drivers, please visit our dedicated nia page here.
Latest News Posts
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent