MSI IM-GS45-M with MXM for the Most Powerful 3D Graphic Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of IM-GS45-M with MXM graphic card to IPC market. This is the latest fanless ultra-low power board with MXM card for the most powerful 3D graphic ability which can support three 1080P high definition videos.
MSI debuts the IM-GS45-M based on the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the Intel® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts IM-GS45-M with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to three 1080P videos. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and Intel® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, IM-GS45-M improves two mini-PCIe slots.
MSI IM-GS45-M supports one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, 5 RS-232 COM ports and 6 USB 2.0 ports. With full I/O design, IA-Q45 is also equipped with various connectors that provide extension for various applications. With 2 DDR2 667 / 800 MHz SO-DIMM sockets up to 4GB system memory, IM-GS45-M is for the high quality memory supply. For the storage application, it supports 2 SATA ports. Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and two mini-PCIe slots enable easy expansion capability.
Latest News Posts
- HTC unveils its new One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- overclocking guide
- Memory Tweaker
- Conroe 1333 DVI/H and Radeon R7 240
- Z87 vs. Z97
- Ram Memory speed setting - on a ASRock FM2A88x Extreme6+ MB
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop