MSI IM-GS45-M with MXM for the Most Powerful 3D Graphic Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of IM-GS45-M with MXM graphic card to IPC market. This is the latest fanless ultra-low power board with MXM card for the most powerful 3D graphic ability which can support three 1080P high definition videos.
MSI debuts the IM-GS45-M based on the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the Intel® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts IM-GS45-M with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to three 1080P videos. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and Intel® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, IM-GS45-M improves two mini-PCIe slots.
MSI IM-GS45-M supports one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, 5 RS-232 COM ports and 6 USB 2.0 ports. With full I/O design, IA-Q45 is also equipped with various connectors that provide extension for various applications. With 2 DDR2 667 / 800 MHz SO-DIMM sockets up to 4GB system memory, IM-GS45-M is for the high quality memory supply. For the storage application, it supports 2 SATA ports. Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and two mini-PCIe slots enable easy expansion capability.
Latest News Posts
- Wooting one analog mechanical keyboard hits Kickstarter
- Next-gen 4K-ready Xbox coming in 2017, could sport external GPU
- Microsoft to unveil a Shield TV-like Xbox set-top box at E3
- New Xbox One hardware will play 4K video, not 4K games
- Prepare for a career in ethical hacking with this bundle
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition