MSI IM-GS45-M with MXM for the Most Powerful 3D Graphic Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of IM-GS45-M with MXM graphic card to IPC market. This is the latest fanless ultra-low power board with MXM card for the most powerful 3D graphic ability which can support three 1080P high definition videos.
MSI debuts the IM-GS45-M based on the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the Intel® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts IM-GS45-M with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to three 1080P videos. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and Intel® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, IM-GS45-M improves two mini-PCIe slots.
MSI IM-GS45-M supports one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, 5 RS-232 COM ports and 6 USB 2.0 ports. With full I/O design, IA-Q45 is also equipped with various connectors that provide extension for various applications. With 2 DDR2 667 / 800 MHz SO-DIMM sockets up to 4GB system memory, IM-GS45-M is for the high quality memory supply. For the storage application, it supports 2 SATA ports. Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and two mini-PCIe slots enable easy expansion capability.
Latest News Posts
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided has gone gold, is ready for August 24 release
- EA is centralizing its Battlefield games under a single UI
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio