MSI IM-GS45-M with MXM for the Most Powerful 3D Graphic Performance
Taipei, Taiwan - MSI, the global leading brand in motherboard, announced the launch of the upgrade version of IM-GS45-M with MXM graphic card to IPC market. This is the latest fanless ultra-low power board with MXM card for the most powerful 3D graphic ability which can support three 1080P high definition videos.
MSI debuts the IM-GS45-M based on the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor and the Intel® GS45 + ICH9M chipset to provide the latest ultra-low power and slim form factor into solid embedded applications. For clients' strong demand of supporting high resolution video, MSI debuts IM-GS45-M with great 3D graphics performance for a high definition up to three 1080P videos. It supports directX10, shader model 4.0 and Intel® clear video technology. MSI enhances I/O connectivity covers 6 USB 2.0 ports, 2 powered COM ports, and multiple video output (DVI-I, VGA, DVI-D and HDMI) for dual independent display. To fulfill the expansion demand, IM-GS45-M improves two mini-PCIe slots.
MSI IM-GS45-M supports one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, 5 RS-232 COM ports and 6 USB 2.0 ports. With full I/O design, IA-Q45 is also equipped with various connectors that provide extension for various applications. With 2 DDR2 667 / 800 MHz SO-DIMM sockets up to 4GB system memory, IM-GS45-M is for the high quality memory supply. For the storage application, it supports 2 SATA ports. Moreover, it features one compact flash slot and two mini-PCIe slots enable easy expansion capability.
Latest News Posts
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI products rise in price across China
- Samsung has most of Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 chips
- LG's new speakers have Google Home, Multiroom support
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017
- Team Group Gaming Series, T-FORCE XTREEM took the world record for overall highest frequency DDR5260.8MHz