Scythe Introduces Slim Stream 120 PWM High-RPM Fan
Japanese Cooling expert Scythe is announcing the availability of a new High RPM version of the popular Slip Stream PWM fan series. Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with PWM feature which allows the mainboard to automatically control the fan speed in a range between 500 (+200 rpm) and 1,900 rpm (±10%) whereas the airflow of up to 110.31 CFM is being created which equals ca. 187,41 m³/h. This allows the High RPM version to cover a wider range compared to the already existing Slip Stream 120 PWM fan which is spinning in a range of 0 (+200 rpm) and 1,300 rpm (±10%) making the High RPM version suitable for high performance systems as well as overclocking use.
Besides the Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable which allows to adjustment of the PWM bandwidth and the Slip Stream 120 PWM & V.R. which additionally gives the possibility to manually control the fan speed using the Voltage Regulation, new Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with the standard PWM feature allowing the automatic fan control via the mainboard.
New Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is available for 7,25 EUR (excl. VAT) or 12.00 USD.
Model Name: Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM
Model No.: SY1225SL12LH-P
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Fan Speed: 500 (+200) - 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Noise Level: 7.5 - 37.0 dBA
Air Flow: 24.50 - 110.31 CFM = 187.41 m³/h
Weight: 121 g / 4.27 oz.
Connector: 3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter included)
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Current: 0.51 A
Operating Voltage: 12 V
MTBF: 30,000 Hours
For more details, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset