Scythe Introduces Slim Stream 120 PWM High-RPM Fan
Japanese Cooling expert Scythe is announcing the availability of a new High RPM version of the popular Slip Stream PWM fan series. Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with PWM feature which allows the mainboard to automatically control the fan speed in a range between 500 (+200 rpm) and 1,900 rpm (±10%) whereas the airflow of up to 110.31 CFM is being created which equals ca. 187,41 m³/h. This allows the High RPM version to cover a wider range compared to the already existing Slip Stream 120 PWM fan which is spinning in a range of 0 (+200 rpm) and 1,300 rpm (±10%) making the High RPM version suitable for high performance systems as well as overclocking use.
Besides the Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable which allows to adjustment of the PWM bandwidth and the Slip Stream 120 PWM & V.R. which additionally gives the possibility to manually control the fan speed using the Voltage Regulation, new Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with the standard PWM feature allowing the automatic fan control via the mainboard.
New Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is available for 7,25 EUR (excl. VAT) or 12.00 USD.
Model Name: Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM
Model No.: SY1225SL12LH-P
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Fan Speed: 500 (+200) - 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Noise Level: 7.5 - 37.0 dBA
Air Flow: 24.50 - 110.31 CFM = 187.41 m³/h
Weight: 121 g / 4.27 oz.
Connector: 3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter included)
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Current: 0.51 A
Operating Voltage: 12 V
MTBF: 30,000 Hours
For more details, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford released from hospital, recovering at home
- NHL wants to use big data to help give fans new insight into game
- Automakers building offices, facilities in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Tesla promises to unveil new product on April 30, and it's not a car
- Two federal officers charged with bitcoin during investigation
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi