Scythe Introduces Slim Stream 120 PWM High-RPM Fan
Japanese Cooling expert Scythe is announcing the availability of a new High RPM version of the popular Slip Stream PWM fan series. Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with PWM feature which allows the mainboard to automatically control the fan speed in a range between 500 (+200 rpm) and 1,900 rpm (±10%) whereas the airflow of up to 110.31 CFM is being created which equals ca. 187,41 m³/h. This allows the High RPM version to cover a wider range compared to the already existing Slip Stream 120 PWM fan which is spinning in a range of 0 (+200 rpm) and 1,300 rpm (±10%) making the High RPM version suitable for high performance systems as well as overclocking use.
Besides the Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable which allows to adjustment of the PWM bandwidth and the Slip Stream 120 PWM & V.R. which additionally gives the possibility to manually control the fan speed using the Voltage Regulation, new Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with the standard PWM feature allowing the automatic fan control via the mainboard.
New Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is available for 7,25 EUR (excl. VAT) or 12.00 USD.
Model Name: Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM
Model No.: SY1225SL12LH-P
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Fan Speed: 500 (+200) - 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Noise Level: 7.5 - 37.0 dBA
Air Flow: 24.50 - 110.31 CFM = 187.41 m³/h
Weight: 121 g / 4.27 oz.
Connector: 3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter included)
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Current: 0.51 A
Operating Voltage: 12 V
MTBF: 30,000 Hours
For more details, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees