Scythe Introduces Slim Stream 120 PWM High-RPM Fan
Japanese Cooling expert Scythe is announcing the availability of a new High RPM version of the popular Slip Stream PWM fan series. Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with PWM feature which allows the mainboard to automatically control the fan speed in a range between 500 (+200 rpm) and 1,900 rpm (±10%) whereas the airflow of up to 110.31 CFM is being created which equals ca. 187,41 m³/h. This allows the High RPM version to cover a wider range compared to the already existing Slip Stream 120 PWM fan which is spinning in a range of 0 (+200 rpm) and 1,300 rpm (±10%) making the High RPM version suitable for high performance systems as well as overclocking use.
Besides the Slip Stream 120 PWM Adjustable which allows to adjustment of the PWM bandwidth and the Slip Stream 120 PWM & V.R. which additionally gives the possibility to manually control the fan speed using the Voltage Regulation, new Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is equipped with the standard PWM feature allowing the automatic fan control via the mainboard.
New Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM is available for 7,25 EUR (excl. VAT) or 12.00 USD.
Model Name: Slip Stream 120 PWM High-RPM
Model No.: SY1225SL12LH-P
Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm / 4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in
Fan Speed: 500 (+200) - 1,900 rpm (±10%)
Noise Level: 7.5 - 37.0 dBA
Air Flow: 24.50 - 110.31 CFM = 187.41 m³/h
Weight: 121 g / 4.27 oz.
Connector: 3-Pin (4-Pin Molex Adapter included)
Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
Current: 0.51 A
Operating Voltage: 12 V
MTBF: 30,000 Hours
For more details, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- DARPA developing vehicle disappearing technology
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent