MSI Debuts MSI IA-Q45 Motherboard for ATMs, Kiosks
MSI debuts the IA-Q45 based on the Intel Core 2 Duo / Core 2 Quad processor and the Intel Q45+ Intel ICH10DO chipset to provide the most powerful Micro-ATX form factor platform into ATM and Gaming applications. MSI IA-Q45 is a high performance industrial-grade Micro ATX motherboard with a full-range of integrated peripherals for high-end industrial and embedded applications like ATM and gaming applications. Based on Intel Q45+ Intel ICH10DO chipset and featured LGA775 socket for Intel Core 2 Duo and Core 2 Quad different level processors, IA-Q45 enables customers to deploy more responsive, high-performance, low-power, or even cost-effective systems and can fit in any Micro ATX chassis.
For the demand of ATM application which needs to connect different peripherals, IA-Q45 supports one RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, 9 RS-232 COM ports and 10 USB 2.0 ports. With full I/O design, IA-Q45 is also equipped with various connectors that provide extension for ATM peripherals such as cash drawer, thermal printer, customer display and card reader.
With four DDR3 800 / 1066 MHz DIMM sockets up to 8GB system memory, IM-PV-N is for the best memory supply. For the storage application, it supports 4 SATA ports. Moreover, it features one compact flash slot, two PCI and one mini-PCIe slot enable easy expansion capability.
Latest News Posts
- Save 93% On This Six-Course Node.js Bundle
- id Software: The new DOOM will not take itself too seriously
- Intel's Brian Krzanich announces change of a few management positions
- 'Happy Forest' is yet another great example of Unreal Engine 4
- Turtle Beach opens pre-orders for a wireless headset called the 420X
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- your Other built or out. nation much sleeping out bag,
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC
- Synology Announces RS18016xs+ and RX1216sas NAS Servers
- Giada Announces the P211 OPS-compliant Mini PC
- Intel Announces Leadership Changes