POWERCOLOR EXPANDS ITS PRODUCT LINEUP TO POWER SUPPLIES
PowerColor Extreme & Gaming Series feeds power hungry hardcore gamers
Taipei, Taiwan -September 14, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a manufacturer under the leading graphics card brand PowerColor, today introduces a completely new product lineup for computer enthusiasts: the PowerColor Power Supply Unit (PSU) series. The series includes Extreme 1000W, 850W and Gaming 600W, 500W power supplies, targeting high-end to upper mid-range segments.
High Power Efficiency
The PowerColor Extreme and Gaming series features 80 Plus Bronze and 80 Plus rated separately, offering more than 85% power efficiency in Extreme series and 80% in Gaming series, decreasing wasted power while increasing power transmission.
Designed for Multi-GPU Systems
Both Extreme and Gaming series have been designed to support multi-GPU systems, for both NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX. PowerColor's latest PSU series handles all loads for gaming systems.
The latest PowerColor PSU series are equipped with ultra large and silence double ball bearing fans taking temperatures down at an efficient and effective rate. The PSU's also use 105°C high quality Japanese made capacitors, ensuring superb performance and enhancing reliability and stability.
Power Up Your Gaming Rig
With the official launch of the high-end gaming PSU series, PowerColor is also offering a chance to win the PowerColor Extreme 1000W! Want to feel the power from using a PowerColor PSU? Join the "Power Up Your Gaming Rig" contest right now. For more details on PowerColor PSU series and awesome prizes, check it out here: http://www.powercolor.com/event/PSU/index.asp
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft: 'Google ships a big pile of... code' for Android updates
- Save 63% on Veho's Retro Wireless Leather Speaker
- Mayweather-Pacquiao proves popular on Meerkat, Periscope
- Samsung begins promoting the idea of wearables in the B2B sector
- Report: Mobile gaming to surpass rivals, becoming $45B market by 2018
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- z97 D3H USB 3.0 front panel Power Surge
- Need Help: Gigabyte Z87X-OC Force. PC does not start
- Giada Launches Compact i200 Mini-PC for Thin Client, Enterprise and Industrial Applications
- Online Gaming to Fuel $150bn Digital Content Market by 2019, Finds Juniper Research
- Nokia published its corporate responsibility report for 2014
- The Last of Us: Left Behind Available as a Standalone Download May 12
- Mortal Kombat X Launches Jason Voorhees Bundle