POWERCOLOR EXPANDS ITS PRODUCT LINEUP TO POWER SUPPLIES
PowerColor Extreme & Gaming Series feeds power hungry hardcore gamers
Taipei, Taiwan -September 14, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a manufacturer under the leading graphics card brand PowerColor, today introduces a completely new product lineup for computer enthusiasts: the PowerColor Power Supply Unit (PSU) series. The series includes Extreme 1000W, 850W and Gaming 600W, 500W power supplies, targeting high-end to upper mid-range segments.
High Power Efficiency
The PowerColor Extreme and Gaming series features 80 Plus Bronze and 80 Plus rated separately, offering more than 85% power efficiency in Extreme series and 80% in Gaming series, decreasing wasted power while increasing power transmission.
Designed for Multi-GPU Systems
Both Extreme and Gaming series have been designed to support multi-GPU systems, for both NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX. PowerColor's latest PSU series handles all loads for gaming systems.
The latest PowerColor PSU series are equipped with ultra large and silence double ball bearing fans taking temperatures down at an efficient and effective rate. The PSU's also use 105°C high quality Japanese made capacitors, ensuring superb performance and enhancing reliability and stability.
Power Up Your Gaming Rig
With the official launch of the high-end gaming PSU series, PowerColor is also offering a chance to win the PowerColor Extreme 1000W! Want to feel the power from using a PowerColor PSU? Join the "Power Up Your Gaming Rig" contest right now. For more details on PowerColor PSU series and awesome prizes, check it out here: http://www.powercolor.com/event/PSU/index.asp
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X