POWERCOLOR EXPANDS ITS PRODUCT LINEUP TO POWER SUPPLIES
PowerColor Extreme & Gaming Series feeds power hungry hardcore gamers
Taipei, Taiwan -September 14, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a manufacturer under the leading graphics card brand PowerColor, today introduces a completely new product lineup for computer enthusiasts: the PowerColor Power Supply Unit (PSU) series. The series includes Extreme 1000W, 850W and Gaming 600W, 500W power supplies, targeting high-end to upper mid-range segments.
High Power Efficiency
The PowerColor Extreme and Gaming series features 80 Plus Bronze and 80 Plus rated separately, offering more than 85% power efficiency in Extreme series and 80% in Gaming series, decreasing wasted power while increasing power transmission.
Designed for Multi-GPU Systems
Both Extreme and Gaming series have been designed to support multi-GPU systems, for both NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX. PowerColor's latest PSU series handles all loads for gaming systems.
The latest PowerColor PSU series are equipped with ultra large and silence double ball bearing fans taking temperatures down at an efficient and effective rate. The PSU's also use 105°C high quality Japanese made capacitors, ensuring superb performance and enhancing reliability and stability.
Power Up Your Gaming Rig
With the official launch of the high-end gaming PSU series, PowerColor is also offering a chance to win the PowerColor Extreme 1000W! Want to feel the power from using a PowerColor PSU? Join the "Power Up Your Gaming Rig" contest right now. For more details on PowerColor PSU series and awesome prizes, check it out here: http://www.powercolor.com/event/PSU/index.asp
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi