POWERCOLOR EXPANDS ITS PRODUCT LINEUP TO POWER SUPPLIES
PowerColor Extreme & Gaming Series feeds power hungry hardcore gamers
Taipei, Taiwan -September 14, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a manufacturer under the leading graphics card brand PowerColor, today introduces a completely new product lineup for computer enthusiasts: the PowerColor Power Supply Unit (PSU) series. The series includes Extreme 1000W, 850W and Gaming 600W, 500W power supplies, targeting high-end to upper mid-range segments.
High Power Efficiency
The PowerColor Extreme and Gaming series features 80 Plus Bronze and 80 Plus rated separately, offering more than 85% power efficiency in Extreme series and 80% in Gaming series, decreasing wasted power while increasing power transmission.
Designed for Multi-GPU Systems
Both Extreme and Gaming series have been designed to support multi-GPU systems, for both NVIDIA's SLI or AMD's CrossFireX. PowerColor's latest PSU series handles all loads for gaming systems.
The latest PowerColor PSU series are equipped with ultra large and silence double ball bearing fans taking temperatures down at an efficient and effective rate. The PSU's also use 105°C high quality Japanese made capacitors, ensuring superb performance and enhancing reliability and stability.
Power Up Your Gaming Rig
With the official launch of the high-end gaming PSU series, PowerColor is also offering a chance to win the PowerColor Extreme 1000W! Want to feel the power from using a PowerColor PSU? Join the "Power Up Your Gaming Rig" contest right now. For more details on PowerColor PSU series and awesome prizes, check it out here: http://www.powercolor.com/event/PSU/index.asp
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance