Thermaltake New Extreme CPU Cooler: the impeccable V14Pro
Thermaltake, famed of their variety in air cooler selection, has released another one of their best performing CPU coolers today, V14Pro. Claiming to have reached the highest cooling performance ever, the new V14Pro comes with the giant size 140mm fan, 6 copper heatpipes, and 98 extended copper fins. The spec along had shown its design focus on the satisfaction of extreme overclockers and gamers. V14Pro will support mainstream and certainly, most of the high performance processors (Intel LGA775 and AMD Socket AM2/AM2+).
V14Pro, the new ideal air cooler for gaming enthusiasts, is the extended designed of dual-VTM architecture from the award winning V1 cooler. The structural design of V14Pro had shown the obvious intention on breaking the cooling record: Pure copper construction for best effective heat conductivity and dissipation; 6 long heatpipes penetrating the beautiful fin packs for instant cooling effect; and the impossible to ignore 140mm fan in between the fin packs giving a final strong push to accelerate cooling process and maximum cooling performance.
Another unique design touch on V14Pro was its side flow design of all V1 series; this utilizes the surrounding cool system air to pass through the cooler for more effective cooling. And the special architecture designed for multi-directional air intake also attributes to the superb cooling performance that V14Pro delivers. VR FanTM control function for user freedom in fan speed selection is available as most Tt coolers are.
Apart from the fine cooling performance that can be easily expected from the study on the structure and material of V14Pro, the new cooler also exhibits a unique and subtle futuristic look that certainly catches the attention of us PC enthusiasts and overclockers.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017