Logitech Unveils Wireless H760 Headset
Logitech Wireless Headset H760 makes it easy to roam up to 40 feet away from the computer on voice and video calls, music, movies, PC games
SYDNEY, Aust. - 14th September, 2010 - So you can make Internet calls and listen to music-without the hassle of cords - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled the Logitech® Wireless Headset H760. For voice and video calls, music, movies and PC games, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 lets you chat, roam, move and groove up to 40 feet away from your computer, with up to six hours of battery life.
"Our newest headset gives you the freedom to roam when you're connecting with your loved ones, work colleagues or when you just want to be entertained," said George Saad, Director ANZ, Logitech. "Our plug-and-play wireless headset is easy to set up, easy to wear, and easy to use."
Thanks to its lightweight, behind-the-head design, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is also comfortable and adjusts for a personalised fit that makes it easy to wear when you're moving from room to room.
To make whatever you're listening to sound better, the Logitech Wireless H760 headset offers a built-in equaliser that optimises sound for voice, music and movies. Quick-access audio controls allow you to adjust the volume, pause your music and navigate your playlists right from the headset. The navigation controls are compatible with Windows Media® Player and iTunes® and the volume controls work with any audio, including video and voice calls. A noise-cancelling microphone reduces annoying background noise and automatically mutes when you rotate it out of the way.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is expected to be available in Australia from late September from Officeworks and logitechshop.com.au for RRP$179.95. For information on the full Logitech headset range, including the recently announced super wideband audio Logitech USB Headset H530 and Logitech Laptop Headset H555 headsets please visit: http://www.logitech.com/en-au/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications