Logitech Unveils Wireless H760 Headset
Logitech Wireless Headset H760 makes it easy to roam up to 40 feet away from the computer on voice and video calls, music, movies, PC games
SYDNEY, Aust. - 14th September, 2010 - So you can make Internet calls and listen to music-without the hassle of cords - Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) today unveiled the Logitech® Wireless Headset H760. For voice and video calls, music, movies and PC games, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 lets you chat, roam, move and groove up to 40 feet away from your computer, with up to six hours of battery life.
"Our newest headset gives you the freedom to roam when you're connecting with your loved ones, work colleagues or when you just want to be entertained," said George Saad, Director ANZ, Logitech. "Our plug-and-play wireless headset is easy to set up, easy to wear, and easy to use."
Thanks to its lightweight, behind-the-head design, the Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is also comfortable and adjusts for a personalised fit that makes it easy to wear when you're moving from room to room.
To make whatever you're listening to sound better, the Logitech Wireless H760 headset offers a built-in equaliser that optimises sound for voice, music and movies. Quick-access audio controls allow you to adjust the volume, pause your music and navigate your playlists right from the headset. The navigation controls are compatible with Windows Media® Player and iTunes® and the volume controls work with any audio, including video and voice calls. A noise-cancelling microphone reduces annoying background noise and automatically mutes when you rotate it out of the way.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Wireless Headset H760 is expected to be available in Australia from late September from Officeworks and logitechshop.com.au for RRP$179.95. For information on the full Logitech headset range, including the recently announced super wideband audio Logitech USB Headset H530 and Logitech Laptop Headset H555 headsets please visit: http://www.logitech.com/en-au/webcam-communications/internet-headsets-phones.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni