QNAP Announces Online User Manuals for Turbo NAS Series
Taipei, Taiwan, September, 2010 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world-class NAS (Network Attached Storage) servers has launched the online user manuals for the latest firmware v3.3 of Turbo NAS series, allowing the customers to view the tutorials of the abundant server features conveniently. The customers can also search for the features description easily by full-text search with highlighting for found words. The online user manuals are available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and Russian. Turbo NAS customers can also download the complete version of the user manuals from the product CD-ROM or QNAP's official website.
The new V3.3 NAS management software can be downloaded from the QNAP website at http://www.qnap.com/.
QNAP offers the broadest lineup of NAS server enclosures currently available. QNAP Turbo NAS servers are available in 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8-bay tower & rack mount configurations to fit consumer's needs, including small/medium business, workgroups, and entry-level enterprise networks. Most QNAP NAS servers feature hot-swap removable cartridge drives with 2.5" and 3.5" drive support, and offer unique features including virtual disk, and dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing and multi-IP setting capabilities for all Intel-based models. QNAP NAS servers are ideal for simple website hosting, ultra-high performance RAID storage supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+ hot spare and 6+hot spare (5 drive and higher models), stand-alone file downloading, network-wide backups, printer sharing, video surveillance, and a whole lot more. QNAP NAS servers are fully compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX networks and incorporate green power management technologies.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen Vega graphics cards launch in early 2017
- AMD now has over 100 FreeSync monitors in its arsenal
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller