QNAP Announces Online User Manuals for Turbo NAS Series
Taipei, Taiwan, September, 2010 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world-class NAS (Network Attached Storage) servers has launched the online user manuals for the latest firmware v3.3 of Turbo NAS series, allowing the customers to view the tutorials of the abundant server features conveniently. The customers can also search for the features description easily by full-text search with highlighting for found words. The online user manuals are available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and Russian. Turbo NAS customers can also download the complete version of the user manuals from the product CD-ROM or QNAP's official website.
The new V3.3 NAS management software can be downloaded from the QNAP website at http://www.qnap.com/.
QNAP offers the broadest lineup of NAS server enclosures currently available. QNAP Turbo NAS servers are available in 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8-bay tower & rack mount configurations to fit consumer's needs, including small/medium business, workgroups, and entry-level enterprise networks. Most QNAP NAS servers feature hot-swap removable cartridge drives with 2.5" and 3.5" drive support, and offer unique features including virtual disk, and dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing and multi-IP setting capabilities for all Intel-based models. QNAP NAS servers are ideal for simple website hosting, ultra-high performance RAID storage supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+ hot spare and 6+hot spare (5 drive and higher models), stand-alone file downloading, network-wide backups, printer sharing, video surveillance, and a whole lot more. QNAP NAS servers are fully compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX networks and incorporate green power management technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis