QNAP Announces Online User Manuals for Turbo NAS Series
Taipei, Taiwan, September, 2010 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world-class NAS (Network Attached Storage) servers has launched the online user manuals for the latest firmware v3.3 of Turbo NAS series, allowing the customers to view the tutorials of the abundant server features conveniently. The customers can also search for the features description easily by full-text search with highlighting for found words. The online user manuals are available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and Russian. Turbo NAS customers can also download the complete version of the user manuals from the product CD-ROM or QNAP's official website.
The new V3.3 NAS management software can be downloaded from the QNAP website at http://www.qnap.com/.
QNAP offers the broadest lineup of NAS server enclosures currently available. QNAP Turbo NAS servers are available in 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8-bay tower & rack mount configurations to fit consumer's needs, including small/medium business, workgroups, and entry-level enterprise networks. Most QNAP NAS servers feature hot-swap removable cartridge drives with 2.5" and 3.5" drive support, and offer unique features including virtual disk, and dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing and multi-IP setting capabilities for all Intel-based models. QNAP NAS servers are ideal for simple website hosting, ultra-high performance RAID storage supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+ hot spare and 6+hot spare (5 drive and higher models), stand-alone file downloading, network-wide backups, printer sharing, video surveillance, and a whole lot more. QNAP NAS servers are fully compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX networks and incorporate green power management technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X16 modem capable of 1Gbps over LTE
- Hitman is part of AMD's Gaming Evolved program, includes DX12 features
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives