QNAP Announces Online User Manuals for Turbo NAS Series
Taipei, Taiwan, September, 2010 - QNAP Systems, Inc., a leading manufacturer of world-class NAS (Network Attached Storage) servers has launched the online user manuals for the latest firmware v3.3 of Turbo NAS series, allowing the customers to view the tutorials of the abundant server features conveniently. The customers can also search for the features description easily by full-text search with highlighting for found words. The online user manuals are available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional and Simplified Chinese, and Russian. Turbo NAS customers can also download the complete version of the user manuals from the product CD-ROM or QNAP's official website.
The new V3.3 NAS management software can be downloaded from the QNAP website at http://www.qnap.com/.
QNAP offers the broadest lineup of NAS server enclosures currently available. QNAP Turbo NAS servers are available in 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 and 8-bay tower & rack mount configurations to fit consumer's needs, including small/medium business, workgroups, and entry-level enterprise networks. Most QNAP NAS servers feature hot-swap removable cartridge drives with 2.5" and 3.5" drive support, and offer unique features including virtual disk, and dual Gigabit LAN ports with fail-over, load-balancing and multi-IP setting capabilities for all Intel-based models. QNAP NAS servers are ideal for simple website hosting, ultra-high performance RAID storage supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 5+ hot spare and 6+hot spare (5 drive and higher models), stand-alone file downloading, network-wide backups, printer sharing, video surveillance, and a whole lot more. QNAP NAS servers are fully compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX networks and incorporate green power management technologies.
Latest News Posts
- The Last of Us 2 announced
- Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite announced, coming in 2017
- New Uncharted: The Lost Legacy announced
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset