Arctic Releases MX-4 High Performance Thermal Compound
ARCTIC introduces a new thermal compound, ARCTIC MX-4, which features a new formula that guarantees exceptional heat dissipation from components and maintains the needed stability to push your computer system to its maximum. Similar to the performance of existing and acclaimed ARCTIC MX-series, ARCTIC MX-4 continues to be overclocker's ultimate choice when choosing thermal compounds. Prior to its introduction into the market, ARCTIC MX-4 has already received a Top Product Award from PC Games Hardware in a Germany print magazine in August 2010 as it prevailed against 11 other thermal compounds in the market.
Superior Performance and Easy Application
The ARCTIC MX-4 is a premium-grade thermal paste with exceptional performance and ease of application. It is an electrically non-conductive paste that is applied between CPU/GPU and designated coolers to transfer the dissipated heat from the components to the heat sink. Since the ARCTIC MX-4 is a metal-free compound, it eliminates the risks of causing short circuit and in turn adding more protection to your computer.
The new formula in the ARCTIC MX-4 features optimal thermal conductivity and low thermal resistance. These characteristics effectively dissipate the emitted heat from the core components.
The consistency of the ARCTIC MX-4 is designed for simple application. Its texture is just thin enough to spread onto components using fingers without creating much mess.
Great Bargain for its Value
With its competitive pricing, the performance of the ARCTIC MX-4 is the best thermal paste on the market by far. The ARCTIC MX-4 comes with a 2 year limited warranty. It is available in early September. The MSRP is US$9.95 / 7.45, excl.VAT.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design