ASUS Announces the ENGTS450 DirectCu Series Graphics Cards
ASUS today announced the latest addition to its Fermi series of high-performance DirectX 11 graphics cards - the ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series. Powered by the NVIDIA GeForce GTS450 graphics processor, the ASUS-designed PCI Express 2.0 card is a gamer's dream come true. ENGTS450 DirectCU performs 20% cooler and 35% quieter with DirectCU thermal technology and overclocks full throttle to 150% faster than reference via Voltage Tweak. The use of top quality components ensures that the ENGTS450 DirectCU Series stays stable during overclocking and durable for long-term use. Plus, the self-designed ENGTS450 DirectCU TOP is certified to deliver 118% faster speeds.
Equipped with a better cooler and more advanced hardware and software, the ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU Series is definitely an upgrade worth investing in.
The ASUS ENGTS450 DIRECTCU Series will be available from 2010/09/13 from authorized ASUS resellers. For more information, visit the product pages of the ENGTS 450 DirectCU TOP/DI/1GD5 and ENGTS 450 DirectCU/DI/1GD5.
Latest News Posts
- SpeedTree 8 to be shown at GDC 2017 on Amazon Lumberyard
- Oculus Rift, Gear VR could be ripped off the market soon
- Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- Corsair's Lighting Node Pro: taking control of your LEDs
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications