Gigabyte Officially Releases GeForce GTS 450 Series Graphics Cards
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to launch the latest GeForce GTS 450 series, GV-N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI. Built on highly anticipated NVIDIA Fermi architecture, GV-N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI are designed from the ground up for DirectX 11 tessellation that they are able to bring users incredibly vivid visual experience. GV-N450OC-1GI features industry-leading innovative cooling design, WINDFORCE 2X-Smart Dust-Reducing. It effectively reduces fan dusts and creates ultimate silent environment. For GV-N450-1GI, copper core fan helps lower the temperature by 14%. GIGABYTE GTS 450 series is also equipped with the latest graphics technologies including NVIDIA 3D Vision and PhysX to set a new standard for HD gaming.
WINDFORCE 2X: Smart Dust-Reducing Cooling
GV-N450OC-1GI features GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X-Smart Dust-Reducing cooling design. Adopting anti-turbulence inclined dual fans, GIGABYTE WINDFORCE 2X is able to minimize turbulence between fans and enlarge air channel in the graphics card vents. What's more, users are given two fan mode options, Dual Power Mode and Smart Alternate Mode to satisfy all their needs. Under 3D gaming, users can use Dual Power Mode to enjoy cool gaming environment. Under 2D usage, users can manually switch to Smart Alternate Mode to have fan dusts cleaned. Users will enjoy longer fan life span by this smart design. In addition, WINDFORCE 2X is quipped with 2 copper heat-pipes to strengthen the speed of heat dissipation.
To satisfy 3D enthusiasts, GV-N450OC-1GI and GV-N450-1GI provide eye-popping 3D effects in games, Blu-ray 3D, photos, and streaming 3D over the web through NVIDIA 3D Vision. GIGABYTE GTS 450 series are also designed for gaming and great home theater solution.
Latest News Posts
- This beautiful collaboration between ASUS and Bitspower should be seen
- AMD to unveil its next-gen Radeon R9 390X at Computex in June
- Mike Ey, Microsoft HoloLens designer killed in hit-and-run
- HP Australia 500 million AUD in the red over three years
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Valve Announces Link, Source 2, SteamVR, and More at GDC
- MSI Unveils an Arsenal of New GAMING Products
- AMD Announces New LiquidVR Technology
- Sonnet Introduces Two New Handy Thunderbolt Adapters
- ZOTAC Steam Machine Takes PC Gaming Beyond the Computer