MSI Launches Latest N450GTS Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
MSI, the world's renowned graphics card and motherboard manufacturer, today officially launched the N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards, which are equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU core. With MSI-exclusive Cyclone thermal design and a 9cm PWM fan, not only its airflow enhanced by 50%, but a whopping 17 °C temperature reduction can be achieved when compared the reference design. Using MSI's exclusive overclocking software, Afterburner, users can adjust the GPU voltage and increase the overclocking rate significantly. In addition, all-solid capacitor components are used in this series, which gives users high stability and a long product lifespan. Also supported is the NVIDIA PhysX & 3DVision technology, which offers gamers an all-new visual experience and makes this series of graphics cards from MSI the superior choice for serious gamers who want to get the most value out of their card.
Cyclone's Unique Cooling Design
MSI's N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards has adopted the special Cyclone thermal design. Its large 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than the reference thermal design. Coupled with dual heat pipes and a nickel-plated copper base, heat is rapidly and evenly dissipated through the heat sink. Compared to the reference design, MSI's Cyclone is able to effectively achieve an overall temperature reduction of 17 °C, providing users with a more comfortable operating environment.
MSI's Exclusive Afterburner Overclocking Software
The N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards is equipped with all-solid capacitor components and offers users a highly stable product with a long lifespan. Moreover, when used in conjunction with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, the user can adjust the GPU voltage to achieve its full effectiveness and increase the overclocking rate. Thanks to the advanced fan speed control function, which detects temperature during operation, users can maintain stable performance under overclocked conditions. In addition, the models are equipped with the ability to adjust the clock speed of the GPU and memory instantaneously, a real-time monitoring interface, and the Kombustor stability testing tool, giving gamers the power to control the unit's overclocking status at any time.
Support for PhysX and 3D Vision Technology
The N450GTS Cyclone graphics card series supports both PhysX and 3D Vision technology. PhysX technology makes graphics more realistic and detailed, and 3D Vision technology can bring users enter a real stereo world to experience the joy of visual entertainment delivered by 3D games and movies.
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards