MSI Launches Latest N450GTS Cyclone Series Graphics Cards
MSI, the world's renowned graphics card and motherboard manufacturer, today officially launched the N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards, which are equipped with NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 GPU core. With MSI-exclusive Cyclone thermal design and a 9cm PWM fan, not only its airflow enhanced by 50%, but a whopping 17 °C temperature reduction can be achieved when compared the reference design. Using MSI's exclusive overclocking software, Afterburner, users can adjust the GPU voltage and increase the overclocking rate significantly. In addition, all-solid capacitor components are used in this series, which gives users high stability and a long product lifespan. Also supported is the NVIDIA PhysX & 3DVision technology, which offers gamers an all-new visual experience and makes this series of graphics cards from MSI the superior choice for serious gamers who want to get the most value out of their card.
Cyclone's Unique Cooling Design
MSI's N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards has adopted the special Cyclone thermal design. Its large 9cm PWM fan provides 50% more airflow than the reference thermal design. Coupled with dual heat pipes and a nickel-plated copper base, heat is rapidly and evenly dissipated through the heat sink. Compared to the reference design, MSI's Cyclone is able to effectively achieve an overall temperature reduction of 17 °C, providing users with a more comfortable operating environment.
MSI's Exclusive Afterburner Overclocking Software
The N450GTS Cyclone series of graphics cards is equipped with all-solid capacitor components and offers users a highly stable product with a long lifespan. Moreover, when used in conjunction with MSI's exclusive Afterburner overclocking software, the user can adjust the GPU voltage to achieve its full effectiveness and increase the overclocking rate. Thanks to the advanced fan speed control function, which detects temperature during operation, users can maintain stable performance under overclocked conditions. In addition, the models are equipped with the ability to adjust the clock speed of the GPU and memory instantaneously, a real-time monitoring interface, and the Kombustor stability testing tool, giving gamers the power to control the unit's overclocking status at any time.
Support for PhysX and 3D Vision Technology
The N450GTS Cyclone graphics card series supports both PhysX and 3D Vision technology. PhysX technology makes graphics more realistic and detailed, and 3D Vision technology can bring users enter a real stereo world to experience the joy of visual entertainment delivered by 3D games and movies.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched