THE SAMSUNG U4 LITMUS: STYLISH SOUNDS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with daring design
London, October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music player, the Samsung U4 Litmus which offers a unique design based on colour gradation on litmus paper. Incorporating the innovative use of light and colour in its design the Samsung U4 Litmus really stands out from the crowd.
Samsung's USB Type MP3 Player is the successor to the U3 and is fully focused on design and usability. The Samsung U4 Litmus looks extremely slick with a high-gloss finish and round panel which is also featured in Samsung LCD TVs and monitors. Samsung's aim for the U4 Litmus' bespoke design is to enhance the user's senses whilst using the device.
The Samsung U4 Litmus offers DNSe2.0 the best in sound technology encompassed within a USB form. The one inch grey OLED display, three LED lights and specialised user interface promises high quality audio and visual features and, coupled with the USB connection, can be used to transfer data simply and charge efficiently. The Samsung U4 Litmus is built with hot keys ensuring the device is simple to use and features a play time of 16 hours, three different gradations and two memories of 2GB and 4GB. The player is offered in three different vibrant colours: rose, purple and blue.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are delighted to announce the launch of the Samsung U4 Litmus. We want to offer consumers a range of MP3 design options housing the latest technology and we think that the Samsung U4 Litmus' unique design will enable it to really stand out in the market."
Latest News Posts
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller