THE SAMSUNG U4 LITMUS: STYLISH SOUNDS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with daring design
London, October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music player, the Samsung U4 Litmus which offers a unique design based on colour gradation on litmus paper. Incorporating the innovative use of light and colour in its design the Samsung U4 Litmus really stands out from the crowd.
Samsung's USB Type MP3 Player is the successor to the U3 and is fully focused on design and usability. The Samsung U4 Litmus looks extremely slick with a high-gloss finish and round panel which is also featured in Samsung LCD TVs and monitors. Samsung's aim for the U4 Litmus' bespoke design is to enhance the user's senses whilst using the device.
The Samsung U4 Litmus offers DNSe2.0 the best in sound technology encompassed within a USB form. The one inch grey OLED display, three LED lights and specialised user interface promises high quality audio and visual features and, coupled with the USB connection, can be used to transfer data simply and charge efficiently. The Samsung U4 Litmus is built with hot keys ensuring the device is simple to use and features a play time of 16 hours, three different gradations and two memories of 2GB and 4GB. The player is offered in three different vibrant colours: rose, purple and blue.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are delighted to announce the launch of the Samsung U4 Litmus. We want to offer consumers a range of MP3 design options housing the latest technology and we think that the Samsung U4 Litmus' unique design will enable it to really stand out in the market."
Latest News Posts
- The World of 'Warcraft' comes to Blu-ray, 4K in September
- Windows 10 will cost $119 after free upgrade expires
- Hacker uncovers Vine source code, Twitter pays him $10,080
- Nexus, Android One phones updated with spam caller protection
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio