THE SAMSUNG U4 LITMUS: STYLISH SOUNDS
Samsung launches MP3 Player with daring design
London, October 13th, 2008 - Samsung Electronics UK today unveils a new generation music player, the Samsung U4 Litmus which offers a unique design based on colour gradation on litmus paper. Incorporating the innovative use of light and colour in its design the Samsung U4 Litmus really stands out from the crowd.
Samsung's USB Type MP3 Player is the successor to the U3 and is fully focused on design and usability. The Samsung U4 Litmus looks extremely slick with a high-gloss finish and round panel which is also featured in Samsung LCD TVs and monitors. Samsung's aim for the U4 Litmus' bespoke design is to enhance the user's senses whilst using the device.
The Samsung U4 Litmus offers DNSe2.0 the best in sound technology encompassed within a USB form. The one inch grey OLED display, three LED lights and specialised user interface promises high quality audio and visual features and, coupled with the USB connection, can be used to transfer data simply and charge efficiently. The Samsung U4 Litmus is built with hot keys ensuring the device is simple to use and features a play time of 16 hours, three different gradations and two memories of 2GB and 4GB. The player is offered in three different vibrant colours: rose, purple and blue.
Paul Scott, Product Manager for Camcorder and MP3 said: "We are delighted to announce the launch of the Samsung U4 Litmus. We want to offer consumers a range of MP3 design options housing the latest technology and we think that the Samsung U4 Litmus' unique design will enable it to really stand out in the market."
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now