Lantic GTS450 1GB GDDR5 get into the market
Lantic GeForce GTX 480/470/465 series took the space of high-end level by their use of AC cooler, meanwhile its GTX460 also has high popularity. Lantic continuously expand its product line of middle-end level and today it launches its new VGA product - Lantic GTS450.
Lantic proudly releases its GTS450 1GB GDDR5 original design, uses 40nm GF104 chipset, with 192 built-in CUDA stream processors, equipped with a 128-bit 1GB GDDR5 memory and supports 2-way SLI. The core clock/ memory clock reach to 783MHz/3608MHz. Sporting a GTX 460-like cooler, the GTS 450 provides large cooling performance, with Furmark load temperatures only 72C at default fan settings. Lantic GTS 450 is looking definitely a strong product in this quarter.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Xiaomi to release their own processor - Pinecone
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league