Scythe Chouriki 2 and Chouriki 2 Plug-in PSUs get 80 Plus Certifications
Scythe Group hereby officially announces the updated information of the Chouriki 2 650 Watt Power Supply. In contrary to the 750, 850 and 1,000 watt models, which are specified with the efficiency standard 80 PLUS Silver certificate, 650 W model has lifted up to a higher level and was certified with even higher efficiency of 80 PLUS GOLD. This upgrade automatically complies to the plug-in version with cable management for more comfort as well as standard version with soldered cable strands. Hence, this implies that the already supplied 650 Watt Versions of Chouriki 2 PSU comply with this high efficiency standard of 80 PLUS GOLD.
As usual for Scythe, all components meet Japanese standards and are designed for long life. The attractive brushed steel surface makes a fine impression which makes this PSU to be visually attractive and blend into your PC case without any disturbance. Scythe grants owner of the Chouriki 2 Power Supply Units manufacturer warranty period of 5 years.
For cooling, a controlled 135 mm fan from the proven Scythe Kama Flex series is used. The high-quality S-FDB (Sony Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearing can guarantee for a long life time of up to 120,000 hours MTBF, as well as very low noise. An integrated fan control ensures that the fan speed is adjusted individually according to the load and the temperature of the power supply. At the back of the power supply, a special honeycomb structure ensures the optimum air flow.
Although the Scythe Chouriki 2 - 650 W Models are fully-fledged 80 PLUS GOLD Power Supply, MSRP is going to remain the same at 91,50 EUR / 121.00 USD (excl. VAT) for standard version and 99,00 EUR / 132.00 USD (excl. VAT) for Plug-in version.
Item Name & Number:
Chouriki 2 650W (SPCR2-650)
Chouriki 2 650W Plug-In (SPCR2-650P)
Dimensions: 150 × 160 × 86 mm / 5.91 × 6.3 × 3.39 in (W×D×H)
Cooling: Scythe Kama Flex 135 mm Fan - max. 1,150 rpm
Noise Level: 6.7 - 18.2 dBA
Bearing Type: S-FDB - 120,000 Hours MTBF (25°C)
Cable Lengths: 45 - 55 cm Mesh-Type cables
1 x ATX Main, 1 x EPS 12V, 2 × PCI-Express, 2 × Floppy,
6 x Drives (4-Pin Molex), 8 × Serial ATA
Efficiency 80PLUS GOLD: 20/50/100% system load
Protection: Overcurrent Protection (OCP), Overvoltage Protection (UVP), Overpower (Overload) Protection (OPP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Undervoltage Protection (UVP), Overtemperature Protection (OTP)
Standards: ATX 12V Version 2.3, EPS 12V
Weight: 2.2 kg / 77.6 oz. (w/o Accessory)
Warranty: 5 Year [/list]
Latest News Posts
- Report: Mobile games for Nintendo could generate millions in sales
- US government wants to fight overseas hacking programs with sanctions
- Following latest air disaster, some wonder about pilotless planes
- Save 77% On The Wireless Bluetooth Cloud Buds
- LG begins promoting 8K, with its massive 7680x4320 resolution
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi