MSI Classic Series CR420
Optional Intel Wireless Display for Wireless Family Multimedia Entertainment
MSI's new generation Classic series CR420 is equipped with the new 2010 Intel® Core processor and an optional Intel Wireless Display, taking laptops to a whole new level of computing characterized by high performance and wireless family multimedia entertainment.
Taipei-The MSI Classic series' most recent addition, the 14-inch CR420 boasts the latest Intel® Core Series processors and is encased in MSI's own cross-hatch color film print coating. Light and stylish, it's your best partner for next-generation audiovisual enjoyment.
MSI Notebook Marketing Director Sam Chern points out that the CR420 is the newest member of the MSI Classic series of notebook computers and packs the all-new 2010 Intel® Core CPU. The cover and palm rest areas are protected with lustrous, scratch-resistant cross-hatch color film print. The CR420 also comes with a chiclet keyboard, a seamless touchpad, and beveled edge construction. Ultra-thin, the 14" CR420 tips the scales at less than 2.2kg to give you mobility without sacrificing power or performance.
Ultimate style and entertainment
Cross-hatch color film print: The lid and palm rest areas are sheathed in MSI's exclusive glossy, scratch-resistant cross-hatch color film print. The case is graced with 45-degree beveled construction, making the CR420 a leaner, meaner machine, weighing in at less than 2.2kg as well as the perfect portable entertainment center.
Chiclet keyboard: The CR420 features the latest chiclet keyboard to optimize your typing experience. Whether you're doing word processing or instant messaging, it significantly reduces the possibility that you'll hit other keys accidently. The smooth cross-hatch pattern on the lid and palm rest areas blends perfectly with the chiclet keyboard, so that this NB stands out from the crowd without being pretentious.
Classic Seamless Touchpad: The stylishly unassuming CR420 comes equipped with MSI's own seamless touchpad with textured cross-hatch color film print for maximum comfort and enjoyment.
Superior processing and mulitimedia performance
All new 2010 Intel® Core processor: The CR420 features Intel Core i5 processor and HM55 chipset. It boasts lower power consumption than previous generations and 15% longer battery life. It also packs Hyper-Threading technology which gives dual core CPUs virtual quad core computing power. Integrated graphics core performance has also been significantly improved, offering users enhanced processing and display performance.
16:9 theater-class backlit LED screen: The CR420 also has a 14" backlit LED display with 16:9 cinematic aspect ratio and high resolution, extending screen viewability by 14%, eliminating those annoying black bars above and below the picture, further enhancing film viewing.
Intel Wireless Display: The CR420 can be ordered with latest Intel Wireless Display option which currently supports up to 720p HD output. Wireless Display, a.k.a. WiDi, allows your HDTV to show high definition images or videos from your laptop computer via an external wireless transfer box. Now, it's a cinch to enjoy high definition videos on your television set.
Innovative energy efficient technology
ECO Engine power saving technology: The CR420 comes with MSI's exclusive ECO Engine power saving technology which allows you to select from among five power management levels-Video Game, Film, Presentation, Word Processing, and Turbo Battery, to automatically adjust display brightness, on/off switch, sleep mode, and processor performance settings, maximizing battery flexibility and use per charge.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines