Micro-Star International, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer Join Forces in German Industrial Platform Computing Market
Taipei, Taiwan-Micro-Star International (MSI), the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year experience, announced a partnership to join forces with Spo-comm and Rosch Computer in the rapidly growing industrial platform computing (IPC) market in Germany.
MSI IPC had focused on the digital signage and automation fields in Germany in resent years. With the solid R&D and reliable manufacturing ability and customized design services, MSI IPC has been devoted to deliver high-performance industrial products and industrial-grade services to German clients. MSI IPC sales group has gradually grown up in German market and takes pride in these two specialized sectors. Currently, MSI IPC has expanded a completed network of distributors in Germany to provide boundless integrated service solution and serve a variety of specialized customers.
The MSI IPC sales group reaches German customers through two professional distributors, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer. Spo-comm provides mini-pc solutions for industrial market in Germany and Europe. Rosch Computer distributes industrial motherboards, embedded PCs, IPC chassis, panel PCs and IPC cooling solutions. In close cooperation with theses two professional German distributors, spo-comm is able to offer nearly every system needed for the different vertical markets like digital signage, KIOSK, POS and industrial control, and Rosch Computer provides the complete MSI embedded boards.
The sound distribution networking offers German customers assistance through easily contacted way and global technical support, all of whom offer immediate, comprehensive and customized technical assistance. With comprehensive product ranges and extensive localized distributor network, MSI IPC provides clients with efficient and trusted design manufacturing service solution and progressively becomes the best trustworthy partner to empower numerous innovations in the worldwide IPC field.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand