Micro-Star International, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer Join Forces in German Industrial Platform Computing Market
Taipei, Taiwan-Micro-Star International (MSI), the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year experience, announced a partnership to join forces with Spo-comm and Rosch Computer in the rapidly growing industrial platform computing (IPC) market in Germany.
MSI IPC had focused on the digital signage and automation fields in Germany in resent years. With the solid R&D and reliable manufacturing ability and customized design services, MSI IPC has been devoted to deliver high-performance industrial products and industrial-grade services to German clients. MSI IPC sales group has gradually grown up in German market and takes pride in these two specialized sectors. Currently, MSI IPC has expanded a completed network of distributors in Germany to provide boundless integrated service solution and serve a variety of specialized customers.
The MSI IPC sales group reaches German customers through two professional distributors, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer. Spo-comm provides mini-pc solutions for industrial market in Germany and Europe. Rosch Computer distributes industrial motherboards, embedded PCs, IPC chassis, panel PCs and IPC cooling solutions. In close cooperation with theses two professional German distributors, spo-comm is able to offer nearly every system needed for the different vertical markets like digital signage, KIOSK, POS and industrial control, and Rosch Computer provides the complete MSI embedded boards.
The sound distribution networking offers German customers assistance through easily contacted way and global technical support, all of whom offer immediate, comprehensive and customized technical assistance. With comprehensive product ranges and extensive localized distributor network, MSI IPC provides clients with efficient and trusted design manufacturing service solution and progressively becomes the best trustworthy partner to empower numerous innovations in the worldwide IPC field.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4