Micro-Star International, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer Join Forces in German Industrial Platform Computing Market
Taipei, Taiwan-Micro-Star International (MSI), the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year experience, announced a partnership to join forces with Spo-comm and Rosch Computer in the rapidly growing industrial platform computing (IPC) market in Germany.
MSI IPC had focused on the digital signage and automation fields in Germany in resent years. With the solid R&D and reliable manufacturing ability and customized design services, MSI IPC has been devoted to deliver high-performance industrial products and industrial-grade services to German clients. MSI IPC sales group has gradually grown up in German market and takes pride in these two specialized sectors. Currently, MSI IPC has expanded a completed network of distributors in Germany to provide boundless integrated service solution and serve a variety of specialized customers.
The MSI IPC sales group reaches German customers through two professional distributors, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer. Spo-comm provides mini-pc solutions for industrial market in Germany and Europe. Rosch Computer distributes industrial motherboards, embedded PCs, IPC chassis, panel PCs and IPC cooling solutions. In close cooperation with theses two professional German distributors, spo-comm is able to offer nearly every system needed for the different vertical markets like digital signage, KIOSK, POS and industrial control, and Rosch Computer provides the complete MSI embedded boards.
The sound distribution networking offers German customers assistance through easily contacted way and global technical support, all of whom offer immediate, comprehensive and customized technical assistance. With comprehensive product ranges and extensive localized distributor network, MSI IPC provides clients with efficient and trusted design manufacturing service solution and progressively becomes the best trustworthy partner to empower numerous innovations in the worldwide IPC field.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards