Micro-Star International, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer Join Forces in German Industrial Platform Computing Market
Taipei, Taiwan-Micro-Star International (MSI), the top 3 motherboard maker with 20-year experience, announced a partnership to join forces with Spo-comm and Rosch Computer in the rapidly growing industrial platform computing (IPC) market in Germany.
MSI IPC had focused on the digital signage and automation fields in Germany in resent years. With the solid R&D and reliable manufacturing ability and customized design services, MSI IPC has been devoted to deliver high-performance industrial products and industrial-grade services to German clients. MSI IPC sales group has gradually grown up in German market and takes pride in these two specialized sectors. Currently, MSI IPC has expanded a completed network of distributors in Germany to provide boundless integrated service solution and serve a variety of specialized customers.
The MSI IPC sales group reaches German customers through two professional distributors, Spo-comm and Rosch Computer. Spo-comm provides mini-pc solutions for industrial market in Germany and Europe. Rosch Computer distributes industrial motherboards, embedded PCs, IPC chassis, panel PCs and IPC cooling solutions. In close cooperation with theses two professional German distributors, spo-comm is able to offer nearly every system needed for the different vertical markets like digital signage, KIOSK, POS and industrial control, and Rosch Computer provides the complete MSI embedded boards.
The sound distribution networking offers German customers assistance through easily contacted way and global technical support, all of whom offer immediate, comprehensive and customized technical assistance. With comprehensive product ranges and extensive localized distributor network, MSI IPC provides clients with efficient and trusted design manufacturing service solution and progressively becomes the best trustworthy partner to empower numerous innovations in the worldwide IPC field.
Latest News Posts
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams