EVERCOOL's Cross Flow System Cooler
Make your computer Deep Breathing
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan brands in Taiwan.
To be the solver to deal with the computer heat problem, EVERCOOL not only pays attention on computer cooling performance, but also keeps adding classic and aesthetic into product design to make the coolers have attractive appearance. In the end of 2009, EVERCOOL launched one cooler for system named "Cross Flow System Cooler", which has a classic appearance.
Cross Flow System cooler is compatible with 5.25 Driver Bay. Its design is like a turbine to inhale outside air into case, and increases the air convection for effective heat dispersion. In addition, adjustable speed is a convenient design for users, they can adjust the wind speed by themselves, and the maximum of airflow is 100CFM. Moreover, the easy installation makes users install this cooler quickly and easily.
Latest News Posts
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications