EVERCOOL's Cross Flow System Cooler
Make your computer Deep Breathing
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd., one of the famous and professional cooler and fan brands in Taiwan.
To be the solver to deal with the computer heat problem, EVERCOOL not only pays attention on computer cooling performance, but also keeps adding classic and aesthetic into product design to make the coolers have attractive appearance. In the end of 2009, EVERCOOL launched one cooler for system named "Cross Flow System Cooler", which has a classic appearance.
Cross Flow System cooler is compatible with 5.25 Driver Bay. Its design is like a turbine to inhale outside air into case, and increases the air convection for effective heat dispersion. In addition, adjustable speed is a convenient design for users, they can adjust the wind speed by themselves, and the maximum of airflow is 100CFM. Moreover, the easy installation makes users install this cooler quickly and easily.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- Red Dead Redemption style saloon recreated in Unreal Engine 4
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X