Spire Introduces BlueStar LED Series Case Fans
Spire Corp introduced today their new line of BlueStar DC Fan LED Series. The BlueStar LED fans are high quality, LED colored and silent cooling fans for the PC gamer and PC enthusiast. Based on the original BlueStar fan blade design these new LED series are destined to be a big hit. Top of the line components and features are applied to build these powerful LED fans.
Included is a PWM auto fan speed control and for the ones who like to keep control in their own hands we have also included PCI manual fan speed control unit. To make the BlueStar fan series extra silent we have included 4 rubber anti-vibe mounts to install the fan and stop any fan vibration. Trust the brand with the industry leading experience and 3-year warranty, Spire.
Special fan blade shape and spokes design, ultra silent operation
4 Crystal blue LED's installed
Superior airflow and High air pressure
PWM fan auto fan control included
PCI slot manual fan speed control included
Sleeved wires for better airflow, and neat appearance
3pin + 4 pin PWM connectors
UV-Reactant, great addition to any PC system
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- You can now download Epic's awesome 'Showdown' VR experience
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015