Spire Introduces BlueStar LED Series Case Fans
Spire Corp introduced today their new line of BlueStar DC Fan LED Series. The BlueStar LED fans are high quality, LED colored and silent cooling fans for the PC gamer and PC enthusiast. Based on the original BlueStar fan blade design these new LED series are destined to be a big hit. Top of the line components and features are applied to build these powerful LED fans.
Included is a PWM auto fan speed control and for the ones who like to keep control in their own hands we have also included PCI manual fan speed control unit. To make the BlueStar fan series extra silent we have included 4 rubber anti-vibe mounts to install the fan and stop any fan vibration. Trust the brand with the industry leading experience and 3-year warranty, Spire.
Special fan blade shape and spokes design, ultra silent operation
4 Crystal blue LED's installed
Superior airflow and High air pressure
PWM fan auto fan control included
PCI slot manual fan speed control included
Sleeved wires for better airflow, and neat appearance
3pin + 4 pin PWM connectors
UV-Reactant, great addition to any PC system
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk refers to Apple as 'Tesla's graveyard'
- Sony started working on PlayStation VR in 2010
- ASUS makes its PG279Q monitor official, QHD with 165Hz and G-Sync
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' season 2 trailer reveals Vader, new friends & foes
- Disney-themed prosthetic hands are now a thing
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent