The Four Fastest USB 3.0 Flash Drives, Now Shipping from Super Talent
Performance USB 3.0 flash drives to fit most any budget
San Jose, California - September 7, 2010 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced they are now shipping their new "USB 3.0 Express RAM CacheTM drive". Available in 32 & 64GB capacities, this new drive implements a DRAM caching system to boost small block random performance by up to 300%.
As most manufacturers are announcing their first USB 3.0 flash drive, Super Talent is announcing their fourth. Super Talent is also currently the only USB flash manufacturer offering a caching system on their drives.
"We've made the first, fastest, hardware encrypted, and most affordable USB flash 3.0 flash drives, now with the Express RAM Cache, we are offering affordable cache support on USB 3.0." - Super Talent COO, CH Lee
Sequential read and write speeds only show how a drive will perform when copying large files. In "real world" applications, we are often reading and writing 100's of smaller files and in some cases even booting to the drive. In these instances traditional flash deigns show their weakness and a caching system can dramatically improve performance. For example, say you wanted to copy 40 MP3 files to your flash drive. By adding a caching system, the Express RAM Cache drive can now write these same files 260% faster; instead of taking 13 seconds, this transfer now takes less than 5 seconds. As the file size decreases and the file count increase, this time savings becomes even more apparent.
"No longer are we talking about a 10x performance increase over USB 2, now we are talking about a real world experience that is up to 110x what our customers have experienced before. Adding RAM Cache to our USB 3.0 Express Drive line-up raises the bar we have establish with our first three USB 3.0 products and reiterates our commitment and leadership in the USB 3.0 space.", Super Talent COO, C.H. Lee.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi