MSI MOA 2010 - The Sexy Duo from NCCU Win the Princess Leia Voting Campaign
The War is About to Being on September 11th - Giveaways Includes 100 Light Saber Popsicles, NT$100,000 of Prizes and the Priceless Dinner with Princess Leia
Taipei-The Princess Leia Online Voting Campaign for MOA (Master Overclocking Arena) 2010 by MSI on Facebook has officially come to an end after three weeks. The two candidates that go into the finals for the Princess Leia Cosplay are the popular Sexy Duo of NCCU, Ke Nian-Shuan and Wong Tzu-Chi. The final vote will officially commence at 2pm on September 11th, at National Taiwan University Stadium. The Sexy Duo of NCCU will try to attract more votes by interacting with the audience at the venue. A lucky winner will also be drawn out on the spot to enjoy the priceless romantic dinner with Princess Leia. What's even more exciting is that MSI will also give away computer components and other giveaways worth a total of NT$100,000. Darth Vadar and white clone soldiers will also pose for photos with the attendants of the event. What is more, R2D2 will also make its first appearance in Taiwan. No entry-fee will be charged for all the wonderful activities, which will ensure you a fun and exciting afternoon.
In addition to cosplaying as Princess Leia to attract votes, the Sexy Duo of NCCU will also appear in three different looks. Wong Tzu-Chi, one of the Sexy Duo of NCCU, said her interpretation of a sexy Princess Leia will be her boldest attempt ever. Ke Nian-Shuan, on the other hand, said that she will add a flavor of glamour to the styling of Princess Leia, aiming to become the brightest star on the galaxy stage. In order to win the princess title and present the best shape, the Sexy Duo have managed to lose 10kg each in order to become the eye candy for all the audience. During the overclocking competition, the contestants have to try every possible way to cool down the motherboard to enhance efficiency. In order to help the contestants "stay cool" during the contest, Princess Leia will give away more than 100 light saber popsicles to help the contestants as well as the audience to withstand the heat of summer.
Now the Princess Leia Voting Campaign of MOA 2010 has come to the very end. The fans and supporters of the Princess Leia candidates would not want to miss the final on September 11th. A variety of big prizes and free giveaways will surprise everyone at the finals. Those who participate in the prediction of MOA 2010 champion are entitled to win a desktop computer worth NT$60,000. Great prizes are also offered during each of the three rounds of voting for the Princess Leia campaign. Prizes include MSI P55A-GD65 motherboard, the latest N460GTX HAWK VGA card, Kingston 32 GB thumbdrive, Enermax Acrylux keyboard, and the priceless dinner with Princess Leia. At the event venue, you can compete with other attendants on "Flat Out" car-racing game or collect stamps to exchange for giveaways. All the wonderful gifts will make everyone return home satisfied and fully supplied!
Event Date: September 11th (Sat.)
Event Time: 14:00~19:00
Venue: National Taiwan University Stadium
For more information about MOA 2010, please log on to the MOA official website: http://www.msi-moa.com
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni