Lian-Li launches the all new Classic PC-9 Midi Tower Chassis
13 October 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-9 midi-tower incorporating outstanding quality with a clean simple style. Standing at 209 x 435 x 488mm (W,H,D), with removable front panel around front bezels consisting of 5x 5.25" bays which can support all your ODD needs, while the lower part of the front bezel has an integrated HDD Hot swappable SATA cage with a front facing securely lockable door. The HDD Cage is ventilated uniquely from the sides of the case and exemplifies the innovation and attention to detail present in every chassis made by Lian Li.
The HDD Cage houses 4x 3.5"HDD bays and is ideal for hot swappable HDDs, RAID arrays and for those who change HDD's frequently , keeping your rig cool and well ventilated but also segmenting the various parts for optimal cooling and functionality. The hair-line brushed anodized aluminum comes in metallic silver or a black finish, combined with finely filed edges, hand crafted tooling and special kits to prevent jagged edges from catching, and lends both safety and elegance to this neat customizable case. Anti-vibration couplings are integral to the structure and concept, with simple elegance and convenience foremost in the design.
The motherboard tray has extra holes for additional ventilation, as well as convenient cable management. The PC-9 Chassis supports ATX and micro ATX form factor motherboards. There are 7x PCI slots, with a grill structure covering the PCI slots to improve air through flow.
With a 12cm Ball-Bearing Fan@1500RPM cooling the HDD's from the left side, and a 12cm rear exhaust fan, the PC-9 Midi Tower receives more than adequate ventilation. Each fan is removable, and fan speed can be adjusted via the three speed Fan speed control device. The front end 5.25" bezels are all fitted with removable nylon filters to keep your internals clean, while allowing you to easily wash and refresh the filters.
The PSU bay is at the bottom, and has a specialized bracket to support your PSU component directly from below, with an adequate gap for airflow keeping them cooler for longer and in peak condition. In addition, rubber strips give insulation as well as prevent annoying vibration. The top mounted multimedia ports include 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x Firewire (IEEE1394), and HD + AC97 Audio ports.
The PC-9 has water pipe access holes, should you wish to use them. The structure is very customizable, and almost any aspect can be modified, including the top cover, which removes very easily. The HDD cages are also easy to use and tool-less. The HDD's will fit snugly with secure brackets that are mounted conveniently and easily. They slide into the HDD cage and are clipped into place to prevent movement and vibration from spreading throughout the chassis while making the HDD's easy to remove and swap out.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-9 please go to the Lian Li website:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017