Cooler Master's Future of Gaming Chassis - NAF 912
Introducing a bold and ruggedly styled case with massive airflow and support for watercooling, Cooler Master's HAF 912. The HAF 912 holds true to its HAF namesake and delivers on these features while remaining in a small mid-tower package for a space constrained and/or value conscious consumer.
Extreme Value & Support
At a MSRP of $59.99 USD, the HAF 912 reaches towards the zenith of value for the dollar. It supports a wide range of hardware in quantity and quality that spans from low to high end devices. The HAF 912 package contains support for an unheard of 12 devices, multiple 200mm fans or a large amount of 120mm fans. The innovative modular interior even allows high-end graphics cards such as the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 and AMD Radeon HD 5970 to be installed. It easily houses graphics cards that go beyond 10.5" in length. The HAF 912 offers unmatched features for its price and size.
Innovative Modular Interior Features
Customization is paramount and the HAF 912's two modular internal hard drive cages make this possible by allowing the user to select from several internal layouts. Both cages are removable to increase available space and change the dynamic of system component distribution.
The first cage holds 4 x 3.5" hard drives and is 90 degree rotatable to allow for different airflow configurations. Removing this cage allows users to install today's high-end graphics cards with lengths that typically restrict their installation to larger cases. A fixed hard drive cage resides below this cage.
The second is placed on the bottom of the case to allow users to add 2 x 2.5" devices. Removing it allows users to install long power supplies. This unit can be relocated to the space left from removing the first cage so users can still make use of the extra 2.5" devices. A third and fourth 2.5" can be installed by using an included bracket that installs in an available 3.5" slot. The 2.5" drive bay is pre drilled to permit mounting of a water pump on the top.
Expanded Cable Management
At nearly half an inch wider than competing mid-tower cases, the HAF 912 eases the often difficult task of managing cables. A generous amount of cable pass-through cutouts, cable tie slots, and 0.61" inches of space behind the motherboard tray all aid in cleaning up and hiding cable clutter.
The Cooler Master HAF 912 will be available at $59.99 USD in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America on September 14th, 2010.
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded in 1992 to provide the world's best thermal solutions. Since its establishment, the company continues to invest in product development to provide leading-edge innovations. Cooler Master's line-up includes heat sinks, fans, chassis, power supplies and computing accessories. Headquartered in Taiwan with branch offices located across Europe, America and APAC, Cooler Master offers unsurpassed service to our customers. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit http://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- Edward Snowden wants to see firms fight against encryption demands
- Hackers able to tamper with target of high-tech weapon
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis