PhotoFast iPADock - The All-in-one dock for iDevices [Pre-Order Available]
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 31st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPad/iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
The iPADock was meant for Apple Fans those who held a bunch of iDevices. We insist on its huge dimension, weight and quality. Because every one of the iDevices is worth to be accompany with accessories in its class. We expect it to be suitable for every scenario in your life.
Power adaptor came with your iDevice works just fine. Nothing really is there to complain about until iPad revealed. One thing it doesn't accept regular USB power from PC, and it was made too fun/powerful that you cannot live without it. The iPADock came with a 5V/5A power supply, which allowing 2 iPads, 4 iPhones, or 6 iPod Nano to charge at the same time. It simply makes your life easier.
For a portrait display, the front row HOME bottom is enabled. And Landscape display is just great for watching video/movie. By its flexible docking system, users are free to switch positions of mounting iDevice onto it. Or act as a stand without any cables.
Before it will be available on retail and online shops, we accept Pre-Orders of iPADock until the end of September.
Estimated launch date: End of September
- Landscape/Portrait display for iPad
- Flexible Docking system. Accept combination of iPad/iPodTouch/iPhone
- Speed charge enable by 5V/5A power supply
- Bonus MFi approved cable
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand