Synology® Releases August Peripherals Update with Newly Supported One Digital Media Adapter, Two Wireless Dongles and Three Hard Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-August 18, 2010-Synology® Inc. today announced six additional peripherals compatible with its DiskStation: one Digital Media Adapter (DMA) Playon!HD from A.C.Ryan, two wireless dongles including AboCom® WU-5204 and EDIMAX EW-7711UAn, two Western Digital® 3.5" hard drives including 1TB WD1003FBYX-01Y7B and 500GB WD5003ABYX-01WER, and one Western Digital 2.5" 1TB hard drive WD10TPVT-00HT5T0.
The DMA, wireless dongles and hard drives have successfully passed a series of tests in the Synology laboratory. The DMA from A.C.Ryan has been tested to be compatible with Synology DiskStation lineup running on the current operating system, Synology DiskStation Manager 2.3-1139. The wireless dongles are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10 and x09 series, 3.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10, x09, x08 and x07 series, while the 2.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with selected x11, x10, and x09 DiskStation series.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines