Synology┬« Releases August Peripherals Update with Newly Supported One Digital Media Adapter, Two Wireless Dongles and Three Hard Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-August 18, 2010-Synology┬« Inc. today announced six additional peripherals compatible with its DiskStation: one Digital Media Adapter (DMA) Playon!HD from A.C.Ryan, two wireless dongles including AboCom┬« WU-5204 and EDIMAX EW-7711UAn, two Western Digital┬« 3.5" hard drives including 1TB WD1003FBYX-01Y7B and 500GB WD5003ABYX-01WER, and one Western Digital 2.5" 1TB hard drive WD10TPVT-00HT5T0.
The DMA, wireless dongles and hard drives have successfully passed a series of tests in the Synology laboratory. The DMA from A.C.Ryan has been tested to be compatible with Synology DiskStation lineup running on the current operating system, Synology DiskStation Manager 2.3-1139. The wireless dongles are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10 and x09 series, 3.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10, x09, x08 and x07 series, while the 2.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with selected x11, x10, and x09 DiskStation series.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now