Thecus RAID Volume Replication - Fast and Secure
/27/2010 - Data backup is an important task that needs to be performed regularly, therefore, IT administrators are constantly searching for alternative backup solutions to help them simplify backup tasks. For that, Thecus, creator in storage has the ideal solution. The exclusive RAID Volume Replication system from Thecus is a convenient and easy-to-use data backup utility, offering an entirely new data backup experience.
Thecus RAID Volume Replication enables NAS administrators to backup all of the data from one RAID volume to another RAID volume within a single Thecus NAS. Unlike remote backup methods in which data are transferred from one device to another via internet or intranet, RAID Volume backup takes place internally within a Thecus NAS, therefore, data can be transferred faster and with more stability, which greatly reduce the chances of backup failure caused by connection interruptions.
When backup has been completed, the target hard drives containing the backup data can be removed from Thecus NAS and stored in a secure place. In the event of data lost caused by unrecoverable RAID damage, NAS administrators can simply insert the target hard drives back to Thecus NAS and instantly restore data without the need to wait for RAID rebuilding. Furthermore, the target hard drives can also be used on other Thecus NAS that supports the same file system for added flexibility.
Users who wish to learn more on Thecus RAID Volume Replication can visit the Thecus Classroom. In the How-To section, users can find step-by-step guides as well as additional information on various features offered by Thecus NAS products.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes