Thecus RAID Volume Replication - Fast and Secure
/27/2010 - Data backup is an important task that needs to be performed regularly, therefore, IT administrators are constantly searching for alternative backup solutions to help them simplify backup tasks. For that, Thecus, creator in storage has the ideal solution. The exclusive RAID Volume Replication system from Thecus is a convenient and easy-to-use data backup utility, offering an entirely new data backup experience.
Thecus RAID Volume Replication enables NAS administrators to backup all of the data from one RAID volume to another RAID volume within a single Thecus NAS. Unlike remote backup methods in which data are transferred from one device to another via internet or intranet, RAID Volume backup takes place internally within a Thecus NAS, therefore, data can be transferred faster and with more stability, which greatly reduce the chances of backup failure caused by connection interruptions.
When backup has been completed, the target hard drives containing the backup data can be removed from Thecus NAS and stored in a secure place. In the event of data lost caused by unrecoverable RAID damage, NAS administrators can simply insert the target hard drives back to Thecus NAS and instantly restore data without the need to wait for RAID rebuilding. Furthermore, the target hard drives can also be used on other Thecus NAS that supports the same file system for added flexibility.
Users who wish to learn more on Thecus RAID Volume Replication can visit the Thecus Classroom. In the How-To section, users can find step-by-step guides as well as additional information on various features offered by Thecus NAS products.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2004 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
Latest News Posts
- PCIe 4.0 won't deliver 300W over the PCIe slot after all
- Ubisoft focuses on fixing The Division, delays DLC
- Gearbox working on a remastered version of Duke Nukem 3D
- Huawei unveils its new high-end Honor 8 smartphone
- HTC Vive preferred by more VR developers than the Rift
- Bootable RAID 0 via dual u.2 ports on x99 Designare EX
- Intel shows Merged Reality Technologies at IDF 2016
- Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Mobile Workstation Notebook Review
- GA-x99 Gaming 5 , Recon3Di audio problem ,windows 8.1 robot sound
- Could be used the both Intel graphics card and Nvidia graphics card at same time on Asus K555LB laptop?
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller