[Beat it 2010]msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Region: Global gaming community
Media: Global gaming forum
Subject: msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Since the launch of 2010 msi "Beat it" campaign back in July, it has drawan the attention of more than three millions of visitors and spectators around the world. The Grand final of Beat it campaign will be held in Bei Jing from Sept 4 to Sept 6, 2010. Thanks to the effort of msi colleaques worldwide, we have succssfuly managed all Beat it marketing activites at various scopes and resources were wisely applied. Beat it has generated hundreds of news exposure through various gaming forums and platforms with millions of circulation and positive feedbacks worldwide. Through the word of mouth and Fnaticmsi, msi's brand value and performance is continuously reinforced among the gaming community. Also, Fnaticmsi has won the first place by practicing with the best gear "msi G series NB"s powerful performance.
Counter Strike and WarCraft III are the 2 games will be played at msi beat it grand final. In total 20 teams have participated worldwide (CS 8, WC3 8). Paricipatns' origin including USA, UK, Australia, Korea, Swedem, Thailand, Vietnam and China. We are also honored to have the professional gaming forum QuadV to present as the commentator and worldwide CS broadcasting Channel HLTV to assist on live broadcasting of beat it tournament to the worldwide audience. Beat it will be held in "Star Live" central Bei Jing, please see below for the current venue design, Global Beat it event, gamer's detail listing and exposure for your reference.
Beat it Grand Final Stage Design
Msi full product range display area
Beat it venue overview
More photos and exposure details here.
Latest News Posts
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- HP's new supercomputer is 8000x faster than your PC
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset