[Beat it 2010]msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Region: Global gaming community
Media: Global gaming forum
Subject: msi Beat it grand final in Bei Jing
Since the launch of 2010 msi "Beat it" campaign back in July, it has drawan the attention of more than three millions of visitors and spectators around the world. The Grand final of Beat it campaign will be held in Bei Jing from Sept 4 to Sept 6, 2010. Thanks to the effort of msi colleaques worldwide, we have succssfuly managed all Beat it marketing activites at various scopes and resources were wisely applied. Beat it has generated hundreds of news exposure through various gaming forums and platforms with millions of circulation and positive feedbacks worldwide. Through the word of mouth and Fnaticmsi, msi's brand value and performance is continuously reinforced among the gaming community. Also, Fnaticmsi has won the first place by practicing with the best gear "msi G series NB"s powerful performance.
Counter Strike and WarCraft III are the 2 games will be played at msi beat it grand final. In total 20 teams have participated worldwide (CS 8, WC3 8). Paricipatns' origin including USA, UK, Australia, Korea, Swedem, Thailand, Vietnam and China. We are also honored to have the professional gaming forum QuadV to present as the commentator and worldwide CS broadcasting Channel HLTV to assist on live broadcasting of beat it tournament to the worldwide audience. Beat it will be held in "Star Live" central Bei Jing, please see below for the current venue design, Global Beat it event, gamer's detail listing and exposure for your reference.
Beat it Grand Final Stage Design
Msi full product range display area
Beat it venue overview
More photos and exposure details here.
Latest News Posts
- EA announces Battlefield Hardline Premium for $50
- Qualcomm teases Snapdragon 820 processor for late 2015, early 2016
- LG details its Watch Urbane smartwatch in its latest video
- Hands-on with HTC's latest One M9 smartphone at MWC 2015
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- PC-O7S availability (USA)?
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees