Shuttle Announces Sub-$450 Pricing on Award-Winning SX58J3 SFF PC for 3-Day Only "Once in a Lifetime" Deal on Newegg.com
City of Industry, CA -August 25, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced it will be holding "once in a lifetime" 3-day deal with never before seen sub-$450 pricing on its award-winning high-end barebone PC, Shuttle® SX58J3, at Newegg.com starting August 26 and ending September 1.
"We've gone the extra mile for our gamers and enthusiasts - to offer them the most 'rock bottom' price we can for the next three days - in celebration of all the awards, excitement, and attention the SX58J3 has received since its launch," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "In fact, the J3 was recently honored by CPU Magazine for its engineering feat of 'cramming 12 CPU threads into an SFF box' and being just about 'absolutely perfect', which is a big deal to all of us here at Shuttle.""
Irrefutable as the ultimate small form factor PC for gamers and enthusiasts, Shuttle® SX58J3, is equipped to handle high to extreme performance configurations that really push the envelope. With the highest performance in the smallest size, the pint-size SX58J3 can handle up to a 3.33GHz Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (Gulftown) - the world's fastest processor, a dual-slot NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 - the world's fastest graphics card - or two-single slot cards in ATI CrossFireX or NVIDIA® SLI configuration, up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, and four 2.5-inch or two 3.5-inch hard drives.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017