Shuttle Announces Sub-$450 Pricing on Award-Winning SX58J3 SFF PC for 3-Day Only "Once in a Lifetime" Deal on Newegg.com
City of Industry, CA -August 25, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced it will be holding "once in a lifetime" 3-day deal with never before seen sub-$450 pricing on its award-winning high-end barebone PC, Shuttle® SX58J3, at Newegg.com starting August 26 and ending September 1.
"We've gone the extra mile for our gamers and enthusiasts - to offer them the most 'rock bottom' price we can for the next three days - in celebration of all the awards, excitement, and attention the SX58J3 has received since its launch," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "In fact, the J3 was recently honored by CPU Magazine for its engineering feat of 'cramming 12 CPU threads into an SFF box' and being just about 'absolutely perfect', which is a big deal to all of us here at Shuttle.""
Irrefutable as the ultimate small form factor PC for gamers and enthusiasts, Shuttle® SX58J3, is equipped to handle high to extreme performance configurations that really push the envelope. With the highest performance in the smallest size, the pint-size SX58J3 can handle up to a 3.33GHz Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (Gulftown) - the world's fastest processor, a dual-slot NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 - the world's fastest graphics card - or two-single slot cards in ATI CrossFireX or NVIDIA® SLI configuration, up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, and four 2.5-inch or two 3.5-inch hard drives.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- Nintendo NX has a 60% chance at succeeding, says analyst
- iPad Pro chip A9X broken down, specs revealed
- AMD Crimson driver causing fan issues, hotfix incoming
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis