Shuttle Announces Sub-$450 Pricing on Award-Winning SX58J3 SFF PC for 3-Day Only "Once in a Lifetime" Deal on Newegg.com
City of Industry, CA -August 25, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced it will be holding "once in a lifetime" 3-day deal with never before seen sub-$450 pricing on its award-winning high-end barebone PC, Shuttle® SX58J3, at Newegg.com starting August 26 and ending September 1.
"We've gone the extra mile for our gamers and enthusiasts - to offer them the most 'rock bottom' price we can for the next three days - in celebration of all the awards, excitement, and attention the SX58J3 has received since its launch," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "In fact, the J3 was recently honored by CPU Magazine for its engineering feat of 'cramming 12 CPU threads into an SFF box' and being just about 'absolutely perfect', which is a big deal to all of us here at Shuttle.""
Irrefutable as the ultimate small form factor PC for gamers and enthusiasts, Shuttle® SX58J3, is equipped to handle high to extreme performance configurations that really push the envelope. With the highest performance in the smallest size, the pint-size SX58J3 can handle up to a 3.33GHz Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (Gulftown) - the world's fastest processor, a dual-slot NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 - the world's fastest graphics card - or two-single slot cards in ATI CrossFireX or NVIDIA® SLI configuration, up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, and four 2.5-inch or two 3.5-inch hard drives.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes