Shuttle Announces Sub-$450 Pricing on Award-Winning SX58J3 SFF PC for 3-Day Only "Once in a Lifetime" Deal on Newegg.com
City of Industry, CA -August 25, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced it will be holding "once in a lifetime" 3-day deal with never before seen sub-$450 pricing on its award-winning high-end barebone PC, Shuttle® SX58J3, at Newegg.com starting August 26 and ending September 1.
"We've gone the extra mile for our gamers and enthusiasts - to offer them the most 'rock bottom' price we can for the next three days - in celebration of all the awards, excitement, and attention the SX58J3 has received since its launch," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "In fact, the J3 was recently honored by CPU Magazine for its engineering feat of 'cramming 12 CPU threads into an SFF box' and being just about 'absolutely perfect', which is a big deal to all of us here at Shuttle.""
Irrefutable as the ultimate small form factor PC for gamers and enthusiasts, Shuttle® SX58J3, is equipped to handle high to extreme performance configurations that really push the envelope. With the highest performance in the smallest size, the pint-size SX58J3 can handle up to a 3.33GHz Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (Gulftown) - the world's fastest processor, a dual-slot NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 - the world's fastest graphics card - or two-single slot cards in ATI CrossFireX or NVIDIA® SLI configuration, up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, and four 2.5-inch or two 3.5-inch hard drives.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com
Latest News Posts
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- LG's G4 should cost around $800, a little more than the Galaxy S6 edge
- Lenovo's new K80 smartphone features 4GB of RAM, 4000mAh battery
- Vin Diesel announces 'Fast & Furious 8' with an April 2017 release
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- SilverStone Fortress SST-FT05B-W Full-Tower Chassis Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme 6 Error Code 10 and 15
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X