Shuttle Announces Sub-$450 Pricing on Award-Winning SX58J3 SFF PC for 3-Day Only "Once in a Lifetime" Deal on Newegg.com
City of Industry, CA -August 25, 2010
Shuttle, the industry leading designer and manufacturer of high-performance small form factor (SFF) PC solutions and creator of the XPC, today announced it will be holding "once in a lifetime" 3-day deal with never before seen sub-$450 pricing on its award-winning high-end barebone PC, Shuttle® SX58J3, at Newegg.com starting August 26 and ending September 1.
"We've gone the extra mile for our gamers and enthusiasts - to offer them the most 'rock bottom' price we can for the next three days - in celebration of all the awards, excitement, and attention the SX58J3 has received since its launch," said Nicolas Villalobos, Director at Shuttle Computer, North America. "In fact, the J3 was recently honored by CPU Magazine for its engineering feat of 'cramming 12 CPU threads into an SFF box' and being just about 'absolutely perfect', which is a big deal to all of us here at Shuttle.""
Irrefutable as the ultimate small form factor PC for gamers and enthusiasts, Shuttle® SX58J3, is equipped to handle high to extreme performance configurations that really push the envelope. With the highest performance in the smallest size, the pint-size SX58J3 can handle up to a 3.33GHz Intel® Core i7-980X Extreme Edition (Gulftown) - the world's fastest processor, a dual-slot NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 480 - the world's fastest graphics card - or two-single slot cards in ATI CrossFireX or NVIDIA® SLI configuration, up to 16GB of DDR3 memory, and four 2.5-inch or two 3.5-inch hard drives.
For the latest information about Shuttle and Shuttle new products, visit http://us.shuttle.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now