SmartFish Announces Availability of ErgoMotion Mouse
Breakthrough ergonomic peripheral rethinks traditional mouse design to promote a healthier computing experience
Englewood, NJ - August 25, 2010 - SmartFish Technologies is proud to announce the immediate availability of the ErgoMotion Mouse to consumers nationwide. This is the first laser mouse ever to feature a patented swivel mechanism that promotes a fluid movement, allowing the mouse to intuitively adapt to the user's hand position. Smartfish's award-winning ErgoMotion technology enables forward, backward and lateral wave-like movements for the wrist every time the mouse is in use. This helps to relieve discomfort from repetitive stress injuries related to extended computer usage.
"When using a static mouse, the hand, wrist and arm are confined to a fixed position that limits natural movements and forces robotic gestures which strains your tendons and ligaments causing pain and discomfort over time." said Dr. Jack Atzmon, President and CEO of Smartfish Technologies. "The ErgoMotion Mouse adapts to your natural movements and provides the most unique and healthy computing experience to date."
The ErgoMotion Mouse boasts a sleek design, and features both left and right click, four-way scroll wheel and a discreet wireless USB plug-in. The device is compatible with MACs and PCs, and features an ambidextrous design for both right and left-handed users. It's is available now from http://www.getsmartfish.com for $49.95.
Smartfish Technologies was founded on a passion for healthier living, smart technology and true ergonomic innovation in an ever-growing electronic world. As a practicing chiropractor of 14 years, Smartfish president and CEO Dr. Jack Atzmon met with thousands of patients who continually complained of hand, wrist, shoulder and back pain. Through extensive knowledge of repetitive stress injury (RSI) - common forms known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, he began to understand that a key contributor to these ailments came from the day-to-day use of computers - specifically, repetitive motion of computer peripheral use. Dr. Atzmon's vision and breakthrough technology led him to form Smartfish Technologies and launch a line of computer peripherals based on the company's ErgoMotion technologies, beginning with the ErgoMotion Mouse, to promote a healthy PC lifestyle for work and play.
Combining the science of ergonomics with the technology of motion, Smartfish's ErgoMotion is the industry's most advanced computer peripheral solution designed to relieve discomfort and repetitive stress injuries (RSI) related to extended computer usage. ErgoMotion forms the basis for a new generation of solutions, including mice and keyboards that promote comfort and productivity for a wide range of computer users during long hours of daily usage, whether at work or at home. ErgoMotion enables computer peripherals to automatically adjust the user's natural hand and wrist positions throughout the day, providing for a more comfortable, healthier, and enjoyable computer lifestyle.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Save 50% on the Ergonomic M535 Wireless Optical Mouse
- iOS 9 might finally give real multitasking abilities to the iPad
- NSA wants to give you malware through mobile app stores
- Smartwatch maker Pebble rumored to be in financial troubles
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling