SmartFish Announces Availability of ErgoMotion Mouse
Breakthrough ergonomic peripheral rethinks traditional mouse design to promote a healthier computing experience
Englewood, NJ - August 25, 2010 - SmartFish Technologies is proud to announce the immediate availability of the ErgoMotion Mouse to consumers nationwide. This is the first laser mouse ever to feature a patented swivel mechanism that promotes a fluid movement, allowing the mouse to intuitively adapt to the user's hand position. Smartfish's award-winning ErgoMotion technology enables forward, backward and lateral wave-like movements for the wrist every time the mouse is in use. This helps to relieve discomfort from repetitive stress injuries related to extended computer usage.
"When using a static mouse, the hand, wrist and arm are confined to a fixed position that limits natural movements and forces robotic gestures which strains your tendons and ligaments causing pain and discomfort over time." said Dr. Jack Atzmon, President and CEO of Smartfish Technologies. "The ErgoMotion Mouse adapts to your natural movements and provides the most unique and healthy computing experience to date."
The ErgoMotion Mouse boasts a sleek design, and features both left and right click, four-way scroll wheel and a discreet wireless USB plug-in. The device is compatible with MACs and PCs, and features an ambidextrous design for both right and left-handed users. It's is available now from http://www.getsmartfish.com for $49.95.
Smartfish Technologies was founded on a passion for healthier living, smart technology and true ergonomic innovation in an ever-growing electronic world. As a practicing chiropractor of 14 years, Smartfish president and CEO Dr. Jack Atzmon met with thousands of patients who continually complained of hand, wrist, shoulder and back pain. Through extensive knowledge of repetitive stress injury (RSI) - common forms known as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, he began to understand that a key contributor to these ailments came from the day-to-day use of computers - specifically, repetitive motion of computer peripheral use. Dr. Atzmon's vision and breakthrough technology led him to form Smartfish Technologies and launch a line of computer peripherals based on the company's ErgoMotion technologies, beginning with the ErgoMotion Mouse, to promote a healthy PC lifestyle for work and play.
Combining the science of ergonomics with the technology of motion, Smartfish's ErgoMotion is the industry's most advanced computer peripheral solution designed to relieve discomfort and repetitive stress injuries (RSI) related to extended computer usage. ErgoMotion forms the basis for a new generation of solutions, including mice and keyboards that promote comfort and productivity for a wide range of computer users during long hours of daily usage, whether at work or at home. ErgoMotion enables computer peripherals to automatically adjust the user's natural hand and wrist positions throughout the day, providing for a more comfortable, healthier, and enjoyable computer lifestyle.
Latest News Posts
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family