QNAP to Showcase High Performance Network Surveillance Solutions at SecuTech Vietnam 2010
Taipei, Taiwan, August 2010 - QNAP Security, a world class manufacturer of Linux-embedded, standalone Network Video Recorder (NVR) solutions is pleased to announce its participation at SecuTech Vietnam 2010. The entire line-up of QNAP's 1 to 8-drive high performance VioStor NVR models will be exhibited.
Working with local distribution partner ION, QNAP will showcase the world's first Linux-based network video recorder with PC-less administration of the surveillance features by local display. The VioStor NVR members include 2-drive VS-2012 Pro/2008 Pro, 4-drive desktop VS-4016 Pro/ 4012 Pro/4008 Pro and rack mount VS-4016U-RP Pro/4012U-RP Pro/4008U-RP Pro, and 6-drive VS-6020 Pro/6016 Pro/6012 Pro. The NVR incorporates Intel Atom dual-core processor to deliver exceptional performance of maximum network throughput of 176 Mbps with extremely low power consumption.
QNAP and one of its surveillance solutions partners, VIVOTEK, will jointly demo high-end network surveillance solutions for a wide range of network security applications. With the support for multi-server monitoring, H.264/megapixel recording, playback, mass storage capacity, and abundant professional surveillance features, VioStor NVR series is the perfect solution to work with VIVOTEK megapixel network cameras. "VioStor NVR series is the high-end, standalone network surveillance solutions designed to meet the needs of the surveillance and security market. We are glad to showcase our products with VIVOTEK in Secutech Vietnam 2010. We believe that VioStor NVR series is the ideal solution with VIVOTEK IP cameras for the Vietnamese surveillance market," said Harry Chua, Business Development Manager from QNAP.
We cordially invite you to visit us at SecuTech Vietnam 2010.
Where: Booth No. 111-116, Hall A1, Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center (SECC),
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
When: August 25-27 2010
Latest News Posts
- WB delays Batman: Return to Arkham, devs need more time to polish
- New Windows 10 Anniversary Update release date leaked
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launches on PC
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- USB speed differences between various motherboards and BIOSses
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines