New Logitech Media Combo MK200 Puts the Things You Do Most Right at Your Fingertips
Keyboard-and-Mouse Combo Pairs One-Touch Controls for Instant Access to Media and the Internet with Ergonomic Design
SYDNEY, Aust. -25th August, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Media Combo MK200, a mouse-and-keyboard combination designed to deliver comfort and convenience in one sleek package. The combo includes a keyboard that features one-touch controls for the computer activities you use most and a high-definition optical mouse.
The Media Combo MK200 keyboard lets you instantly play, pause and adjust or mute the volume on your music and movies with one touch. Additional buttons let you launch frequently accessed tools such as e-mail, the Internet or your calculator. You can even put your computer to sleep with one touch of a button.
The keyboard is also built to last with a spill-resistant design and durable keys that can withstand up to 5 million keystrokes, and sturdy, adjustable tilt legs with stay-put rubber feet.
The mouse included in the Media Combo MK200 offers smooth, accurate tracking and an ambidextrous shape that feels good hour after hour.
Setting up the MK200 is simple. Just plug your keyboard and mouse into USB ports on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using them. Even the one-touch controls work right out of the box.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Media Combo MK200 will be available in Australia from early September 2010 for a recommended retail price of $39.95.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines