New Logitech Media Combo MK200 Puts the Things You Do Most Right at Your Fingertips
Keyboard-and-Mouse Combo Pairs One-Touch Controls for Instant Access to Media and the Internet with Ergonomic Design
SYDNEY, Aust. -25th August, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Media Combo MK200, a mouse-and-keyboard combination designed to deliver comfort and convenience in one sleek package. The combo includes a keyboard that features one-touch controls for the computer activities you use most and a high-definition optical mouse.
The Media Combo MK200 keyboard lets you instantly play, pause and adjust or mute the volume on your music and movies with one touch. Additional buttons let you launch frequently accessed tools such as e-mail, the Internet or your calculator. You can even put your computer to sleep with one touch of a button.
The keyboard is also built to last with a spill-resistant design and durable keys that can withstand up to 5 million keystrokes, and sturdy, adjustable tilt legs with stay-put rubber feet.
The mouse included in the Media Combo MK200 offers smooth, accurate tracking and an ambidextrous shape that feels good hour after hour.
Setting up the MK200 is simple. Just plug your keyboard and mouse into USB ports on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using them. Even the one-touch controls work right out of the box.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Media Combo MK200 will be available in Australia from early September 2010 for a recommended retail price of $39.95.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015