New Logitech Media Combo MK200 Puts the Things You Do Most Right at Your Fingertips
Keyboard-and-Mouse Combo Pairs One-Touch Controls for Instant Access to Media and the Internet with Ergonomic Design
SYDNEY, Aust. -25th August, 2010 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the Logitech® Media Combo MK200, a mouse-and-keyboard combination designed to deliver comfort and convenience in one sleek package. The combo includes a keyboard that features one-touch controls for the computer activities you use most and a high-definition optical mouse.
The Media Combo MK200 keyboard lets you instantly play, pause and adjust or mute the volume on your music and movies with one touch. Additional buttons let you launch frequently accessed tools such as e-mail, the Internet or your calculator. You can even put your computer to sleep with one touch of a button.
The keyboard is also built to last with a spill-resistant design and durable keys that can withstand up to 5 million keystrokes, and sturdy, adjustable tilt legs with stay-put rubber feet.
The mouse included in the Media Combo MK200 offers smooth, accurate tracking and an ambidextrous shape that feels good hour after hour.
Setting up the MK200 is simple. Just plug your keyboard and mouse into USB ports on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using them. Even the one-touch controls work right out of the box.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Media Combo MK200 will be available in Australia from early September 2010 for a recommended retail price of $39.95.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- This Grand Theft Auto IV hyper-realistic mod is better than real life
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 arrives, IGN says pop-shove it in the garbage
- The important question has been answered: Will the new iPhone 6s bend?
- Beautiful film made using only water, a 5 yen coin and an Apple iPhone
- iOS 9 now has Tweetbot 4 support on iPad and iPhone
- Hi I Really Need Advice as to Where I Can Find Genuine Asmedia Drivers?
- Samsung FIT MUF-64BB 64GB USB 3.0 Pico Flash Drive Review
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog