ViewSonic presents new 3D Lifestyle, Digital Media and Tablet products at IFA 2010
ViewSonic Europe will be previewing its new range of 3D devices and digital media players at IFA 2010, Hall 14 Stand 107. The new range of products includes an affordable 3D camcorder, portable 3D TV and 7" tablet PC. ViewSonic will also be demonstrating new products to its existing ranges of LED display technology, media streamers and eBook readers.
New product additions to ViewSonic's continued strategy of 3D innovation will be shown at IFA 2010. The range includes a lightweight handheld 3D digital camcorder capable of recording at 720p, with an integrated 3D preview display and an SRP of around £199. ViewSonic will also be demonstrating its handheld 3D TV, that will allow anyone to watch 3D content on the go. Other additions that will feature at the show will be a 3D digital camera and a 3D digital photo frame.
ViewSonic continues development of digital media products
The ViewPad 7, a 7" Android tablet with 3G and Wi-Fi connectivity, access to thousands of applications and front and back-facing cameras will be previewed for the first time in Europe. The ViewPad 7 also features assisted GPS, a Micro SD card slot, Bluetooth, G-Sensor and USB connectivity, making the device a compact lightweight companion that has a lot to offer. ViewSonic will also be previewing a new Intel-based 10" tablet with dual boot Microsoft and Android operating systems.
In addition to the new tablet range, visitors to the ViewSonic stand will be able to try first-hand a range of products, including the new VPC220, a fully all-in-one PC; the VMP74, an award winning HD media-streamer and the VEB625, a touch screen eBook reader with wi-fi connectivity.
"ViewSonic are focused on providing a full 3D experience, allowing our users to not only view 3D in the best possible way, but now create their own affordable content." said James Coulson, marketing manager, ViewSonic Europe. "We believe by making 3D simple to use, whilst providing a complete solution, we can introduce 3D technology to consumers who were hesitant about new technology or concerned about the cost."
Also at the show ViewSonic will continue to demonstrate its commitment to its traditional display products. The recent global announcement of strategic shift towards LED technology in all its products will be highlighted in the presence of its new flagship VX2450-LED monitors and the introduction of a new 22" LED TV.
Latest News Posts
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- iPad Pro rumors heat back up, leading with a 12.9-inch display
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future