CoolIT announces Domino A.L.C. Trade-in Program
Calgary, AB - August, 2010 - CoolIT Systems, leaders in advanced liquid cooling technology, announced today they will be offering a trade-in program for existing Domino A.L.C. customers.
"With the release of the ECO A.L.C. in March and its overwhelming acceptance in the market, we heard our customers loud and clear regarding their desire to upgrade to the next generation of cooler." Says Mr. Barry Fairhurst, World Wide V.P. of Sales and Customer Support.
CoolIT Systems will be offering the 120mm version of their ECO A.L.C. units to existing Domino customers for US$50.00 through their website, http://www.coolitsystems.com/TradeMyDomino. Consumers need to enter the serial number of their Domino A.L.C. into the online form and upload a photograph of their Domino to take advantage of this 33% discount.
"This is all part of our ongoing initiative to meet our consumer demand. The ECO has been tested extensively both in the lab and with consumers and has is proving to surpass people's performance and reliability expectations." Says Susan LeBlanc, Global Marketing and Communications Manager with CoolIT Systems.
The ECO A.L.C. was announced by CoolIT Systems in January, 2010, at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas. It was very well received for its ease of installation, superior cooling performance, and compact and maintenance-free design. It won an Innovations award at the CES convention and has been very successful in the market through 2010.
About CoolIT Systems
CoolIT Systems has been working with industry leaders in the computer industry to research, design, and deliver next generation cooling products that provide a comprehensive solution while exceeding high OEM standards for reliability and maintenance-free operation. This carefully designed and patented technology unleashes the full potential of a PC, providing superior cooling performance while reducing system level noise and improving reliability of vital components. The CoolIT Technology can be found in the top names in performance computing like Dell, Alienware, Velocity Micro, Maingear, Biohazard, AVADirect and Shuttle. http://www.coolitsystems.com
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals two 64-layer 3D NAND SSDs
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card